• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Booth Today, Just Feel Like Sharing

In summary, the cost of exhibiting at an event ranges from $25 to $300, and it is usually worth it to pay that price. However, smaller events may not be worth it, as you may only receive 2 bookings instead of 3. The most successful events I have attended have cost around $300.
JennyJennJen
Gold Member
I had a booth at an extravaganza today (5 hours long). Many of the attendees never heard of PC, so I did lots of talking about what we are all about. I also had the Celebration batter bowls and cookies....EVERYONE LOVED the cookies and but I only sold 2 of them, which really surprised me.

I also had chips made and once again, everyone LOVED them, and were amazed that they were fat free etc... but no one was ready to commit to buying them today. :(

On the big plus side. I have 2 very strong party leads and 5 recruit leads, 3 that seemed REALLY interested :) Looking forward to my Monday calls and hoping to get some chip makers/slicers ordered as well as recruits wanting to sign and parties booked :)

Good luck tomorrow w/your calls.

JennyJennJen said:
I had a booth at an extravaganza today (5 hours long). Many of the attendees never heard of PC, so I did lots of talking about what we are all about. I also had the Celebration batter bowls and cookies....EVERYONE LOVED the cookies and but I only sold 2 of them, which really surprised me.

I also had chips made and once again, everyone LOVED them, and were amazed that they were fat free etc... but no one was ready to commit to buying them today. :(

On the big plus side. I have 2 very strong party leads and 5 recruit leads, 3 that seemed REALLY interested :) Looking forward to my Monday calls and hoping to get some chip makers/slicers ordered as well as recruits wanting to sign and parties booked :)

It is always in the follow-up. Make that phone your best buddy! Good luck!

I've been doing some investigating about expos in my area. Do you normally have to pay? What is average? Is it worth it? Thanks for any advice you can provide.

Yay, I have a show booked for the 29th (hopefully she will want me to keep it open until the 6th so I can get triple points:)) I have a recruit phone interview for tonight, another in person interview scheduled for the 2nd, I have scheduled to recall one girl on around New Years and the other after...I also need to make a couple more re-calls for Voicemails I left. So excited about the possibilities. Now hoping I can get triple incentive points for recruiting in January :)

Kristin Radunz said:
I've been doing some investigating about expos in my area. Do you normally have to pay? What is average? Is it worth it? Thanks for any advice you can provide.

I have yet to find a free one. My usual cost is $25 and many times they want a raffle gift as well for up to $25 value. I would think that larger vendor events would be a little more expensive. When I have tables at mom to mom sales I pay between $15-$20. The Bridal expos I have done have been around $300, and those haven't been worth it for me yet....the other booths usually give me at least 2 bookings, I don't get sales from my booths usually becuase of shipping rates.

Good Luck

JennyJennJen said:
hopefully she will want me to keep it open until the 6th so I can get triple points

According to the fine print at the bottom of the flyer, the shows must also be held between the 6th and the 10th:

Note: Triple sales points will be awarded based on all commissionable sales held Jan. 6–10, and submitted no later than midnight CT on Jan. 10, 2012. Triple points will be reflected as bonus sales points on My Incentives Calculator. Bonus promotional points, like triple points, may not apply to all travel destinations. Official rules will be available on Consultant’s Corner on Jan. 6, 2012.

JennyJennJen said:
I have yet to find a free one. My usual cost is $25 and many times they want a raffle gift as well for up to $25 value. I would think that larger vendor events would be a little more expensive. When I have tables at mom to mom sales I pay between $15-$20. The Bridal expos I have done have been around $300, and those haven't been worth it for me yet....the other booths usually give me at least 2 bookings, I don't get sales from my booths usually becuase of shipping rates.

Good Luck

The only things that I have done free I have been invited to because I have made a contact through a paid booth at a different event.

1. What is "My Booth Today, Just Feel Like Sharing"?

"My Booth Today, Just Feel Like Sharing" is a feature on our website where consultants can showcase their booth setups and share their experiences with other consultants.

2. How do I participate in "My Booth Today, Just Feel Like Sharing"?

To participate, simply take a photo of your booth setup and post it on our website with a description of your experience.

3. Can I only share my booth setup on "My Booth Today, Just Feel Like Sharing" once?

No, you can share your booth setup as many times as you'd like. We encourage consultants to share their setups regularly to inspire and connect with others.

4. Is "My Booth Today, Just Feel Like Sharing" only for experienced consultants?

No, this feature is open to all consultants regardless of experience level. We believe that everyone has valuable insights and ideas to share.

5. Can I use "My Booth Today, Just Feel Like Sharing" to promote my own products?

No, "My Booth Today, Just Feel Like Sharing" is not meant for promotional purposes. It is a platform for consultants to share their booth setups and experiences with others in the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katreallycooks
  • Kasper2010
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Laura4
  • codorey