• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Booth Success: Any Tips for My Next One?

In summary, the first booth was successful. The consultant shared the booth with another consultant and each had a different raffle and free sample. They printed the same flyer though (just had the recipes different... and info of course) to make it a little more cohesive.
dme.grant
Yay! the first booth was pretty successful. $200+ in orders, 1 recruit lead, 1 show lead and 4 fundraiser leads. I shared the booth with another consultant and we each had a different raffle and free sample. We printed the same flyer though (just had the recipes different... and info of course) to make it a little more cohesive. Hope you like the pics, and if anyone has ideas or tips to make the next one more successful PLEASE share :chef:

Attachments

• Fall 2010 238.JPG
    Fall 2010 238.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 804
  • Fall 2010 239.JPG
    Fall 2010 239.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 663
  • Fall 2010 240.JPG
    Fall 2010 240.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 669
  • Fall 2010 241.JPG
    Fall 2010 241.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 729
  • Fall 2010 242.JPG
    Fall 2010 242.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 619
I liked that you used a bench or lower table to add a height change. Great idea, I've been wondering how to do this at my first booth next month. hmmmm...you've got my wheels spinning! Thanks!Marghi

Yea! Congrats!!!

I love booths! You really can get a lot of good leads!

You did a great job, looks super! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Me thinks it looks great! I have a booth event coming up on the 23rd of Oct. I am beginning to prepare setup ideas for the booth. I am going to focus on recruiting I think, still time for holiday earnings.

Is that a catalog put into plastic sleeves in a notebook on the table? I made a book like that also, but not in a flat laying binder, might have to change that up.

Thanks for sharing!

We actually had two of those binders on the table which was great. For the recruiting portion we had a little table on the side with the whole new consultant kit set up, plus the flyer showing the special with the free stuff. I got one recruit lead from it, so I guess that's something!

Awesome ideas! Thank you so much. I have some work to do before the 23rd. I will take pictures also and share our results after our weekend is over. I am excited about the possibilities that could come from the booth.

These are great idea from everyone. I love doing vending events and was trying to find ways to attract people. Thank everyone!!!

That looks amazing!

Hi! I am new here and was in need of pictures for my first booth. your booth looks great! i hope you did well! :)

What are the key elements of a great first booth?

A great first booth includes a clear and eye-catching display, well-organized products, attractive signage, friendly and knowledgeable staff, and a welcoming atmosphere.

How can I make my booth stand out?

To make your booth stand out, use bold and colorful signage, offer interactive elements like product demonstrations or tastings, and incorporate unique props or decorations.

What type of products should I feature in my first booth?

It's important to showcase a variety of products that represent your brand and cater to different interests and needs. This can include best-selling items, new releases, and seasonal or themed products.

How should I price my products in my first booth?

Pricing your products can be tricky, but it's important to find a balance between profitability and customer appeal. Consider offering special discounts or promotions for your first booth to attract customers.

What are some tips for engaging with customers at my first booth?

To engage with customers at your first booth, be approachable and enthusiastic about your products, listen to their needs and offer personalized recommendations, and be prepared to answer any questions about your products or company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • Kasper2010
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • Marcys Coltrin