• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Booth: A Success Story!

In summary, the speaker had a booth where they only sold one product and received one order, but they also made 23 contacts, got 6 bookings for parties, and had 1 person interested in the business. Despite the initial low sales, the speaker is excited about the potential for future business from these contacts. They also offer advice to follow up with contacts within 2 days to ensure success in turning them into customers. They share personal experiences of successful parties that stemmed from seemingly unsuccessful booths. They also mention the importance of following up promptly in order to capitalize on the interest of potential customers.
Aynot
I just had my first booth this past weekend, 12 hours in 2 days. Although I only sold one citrus peeler and got one order; I also got 23 contacts, 6 of whom want to host parties plus 2 maybes and then 1 interested in the business plus 2 maybes. I'm excited. That seems good to me. :cheerleader:

Last edited:
So was that a good booth or not?

Yes, that was a good booth! :D Congrats!!!

that was a great day! congrats

That has inspired me to maybe try a booth this fall. Maybe.....

Here's the thing with booths, you never know what will happen with the contacts you've made. I've had some where I sold a lot but got nothing out of it for the future. I've had some where I've got some bookings and then nothing. But I've had some that didn't seem so well and those turned out GREAT!! The first time I did our state fair in this area I got one booking. Turned into a $1000 show plus customer's for life (and other parties off theirs)!! The one I did Christmas 2009 I got a few small orders and combined some other orders I collected to make a party. Fast forward to last fall, I got an email from someone wanting to have a party. She got my name from the gal who let us use her place to have the booth. Her party turned into an $1100 party plus a few bookings. Now at the time I didn't think the booth did too well but look what I got from it down the road!

The KEY is to followup within the next 2 days!! I made the mistake of waiting too long, and they forgot who I was or no longer were excited about the show, etc. Even if you leave just a VM, it's a first-contact. Good luck! And yes, that is a GREAT booth day. I have one in August- hope it's just as good! ;)

esavvymom said:
The KEY is to followup within the next 2 days!! I made the mistake of waiting too long, and they forgot who I was or no longer were excited about the show, etc. Even if you leave just a VM, it's a first-contact.

Good luck! And yes, that is a GREAT booth day. I have one in August- hope it's just as good! ;)

Agreed! I can tell you from the other end, when I give someone my contact info at a booth, if they wait too long to get in touch with me I kind of go "What? Who are you? when did I give you my info?"

What is "My First Booth: A Success Story!"?

"My First Booth: A Success Story!" is a program designed by Pampered Chef to help new consultants have a successful first booth experience at a vendor event or craft fair.

How do I sign up for "My First Booth: A Success Story!"?

To sign up for "My First Booth: A Success Story!", simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team. They will provide you with all the information and resources you need to participate in the program.

What resources are available through "My First Booth: A Success Story!"?

Through "My First Booth: A Success Story!", you will have access to a variety of resources to help you have a successful first booth experience. This includes tips for setting up your booth, product information and displays, and marketing materials to attract customers.

Is there a cost to participate in "My First Booth: A Success Story!"?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in "My First Booth: A Success Story!". The program is included as part of your Pampered Chef consultant membership.

Who can participate in "My First Booth: A Success Story!"?

"My First Booth: A Success Story!" is available to all new Pampered Chef consultants who are looking to have a successful first booth experience at a vendor event or craft fair. Both new and experienced consultants can benefit from the resources and tips provided through the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katreallycooks
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kasper2010
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies