• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transforming a Dud Fair into a Success: Lessons Learned from My First Booth

In summary, "I Had My First Booth!" events feature top-selling kitchen tools and cookware, as well as new and seasonal products for customers to try. Hosts can earn free and discounted products based on event sales. No food preparation is required for the event, as consultants provide tasty samples. Attending the event allows guests to learn more about Pampered Chef products and ask questions, while hosting a successful event is possible with the support and training provided by consultants, regardless of prior experience.
Marcys Coltrin
The fair was a dud. About 12 people walked by the booth. I still made 3 hot contacts and some warm ones with the vendors. Booked one show and made a sale that paid for my entrance fee. I also have a recruit lead.

: )

I recommend the audio workshops on consultant connection. I used all their tips and turned a dud fair into a success. Imagine the next fair that's not a dud.

Good for you! I always feel that if I walk away with one solid lead booking or recruiting than it was successful.

I too had my first show - minimal sales but a lot of leads!! Nothing booked, bur it is a start!

Great job! :) Seems like all of the shows around here are already ALL full ....

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that the fair wasn't as successful as you had hoped. However, it sounds like you still made some valuable connections and even booked a show and made a sale! That's fantastic! And congratulations on getting a recruit lead as well. It's always exciting to grow your team.I completely agree with you about the audio workshops on consultant connection. They are a great resource and I've personally found them to be incredibly helpful in turning potential duds into successful events. I'm sure your next fair will be even better, especially with the tips and techniques you've learned. Keep up the great work and best of luck with your upcoming show and recruit lead!

What products are typically featured at a "I Had My First Booth!" event?

At "I Had My First Booth!" events, we typically feature our top-selling kitchen tools and cookware, including our famous stoneware, cutting boards, and knives. We also showcase our new and seasonal products, giving customers a chance to try them out and learn more about how to use them in their kitchens.

Can I earn free products or discounts by hosting a "I Had My First Booth!" event?

Yes, absolutely! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your event. The more sales your event generates, the more rewards you can earn. It's a great way to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products or try out new ones for free.

Do I need to prepare any food for the "I Had My First Booth!" event?

No, you do not need to prepare any food for the event. Our consultants will have delicious samples prepared for your guests to try, showcasing the versatility and ease of using Pampered Chef products in the kitchen. You can also choose to provide snacks or beverages for your guests, but it is not required.

What is the benefit of attending a "I Had My First Booth!" event?

Attending a "I Had My First Booth!" event is a great way to learn more about Pampered Chef products and how they can make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. You can also try out products before making a purchase and ask any questions you may have about our products or hosting your own event.

Can I host a "I Had My First Booth!" event even if I have no experience with Pampered Chef?

Yes, of course! Our consultants will provide all the necessary support and training for you to have a successful event. They will guide you through the process and help you plan and execute the event, making it a fun and stress-free experience for you and your guests. No prior experience with Pampered Chef is required.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katreallycooks
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • zeuss