• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Results from Vendor Fairs: My Experience and Lessons Learned

S
sfdavis918
I did a vendor fair for the mothers' club that I belong to and it seemed to be a bit of a bust. I got one order that was actually enough to make a show so that was good. No bookings though.

So today I'm getting ready to do a school fair. I realized that I never went through my door prize slips from the first show. I wasn't really expecting much but I went through them anyway. Imagine my surprise when I find 3 interested in doing a show, 2 interested in catalog shows and 1 interested in the opportunity!:eek: Ugh! I should have been calling these people on Monday!! I could kick myself! And now I have to leave to do this other fair. I am going to try to make some calls there before it starts I think.

When I get home tonight I am going to go through all of the slips first thing!!!

They are all mom's they'll understand when you call them THIS WEEKEND!! Don't put it off any longer than that, but don't beat yourself up about it either. Live and learn (then choose Luvs :p).

Congratulations on the leads!! Good luck. Hopefully the recruit lead will pan out.

Oh man, I attack those things as soon as I get in my car. I'm always curious to see what people say. Now I'm not saying I haven't set them off to the side and totally procrastinated way too much about calling everyone, but I know what they said. ;)

Me too
pamperedposey said:
Oh man, I attack those things as soon as I get in my car. I'm always curious to see what people say. Now I'm not saying I haven't set them off to the side and totally procrastinated way too much about calling everyone, but I know what they said. ;)

LOL
I am so tempted to read them as soon as they are dropped in the box or bowl, but thank God for self control!! :p

Well that and the fact there are still people talking to me and filling out more slips!! :rolleyes: LOL

Debbie :D

Chef Kearns said:
They are all mom's they'll understand when you call them THIS WEEKEND!!

I was just going to say the same thin - I can't wait to hear who all the leads pan out!

1. How can I make the most of my vendor fair experience?

To maximize your results at a vendor fair, it's important to have a well-designed booth that stands out and attracts attention. Additionally, make sure you have plenty of promotional materials and samples to give out, and engage with potential customers by offering product demonstrations or special deals. It's also helpful to have a system for collecting contact information from interested individuals, and following up with them after the fair.

2. How can I increase my chances of getting bookings at a vendor fair?

One effective way to secure bookings at a vendor fair is to offer incentives, such as a discount or free gift, for those who book a party or event on the spot. It's also helpful to have a clear and concise pitch about your products or services, and to be friendly and approachable to potential customers.

3. How should I follow up with leads from a vendor fair?

After a vendor fair, it's important to follow up with the leads you collected as soon as possible. This can be through email, phone calls, or even mailing out a thank-you card with more information about your products or services. Be sure to personalize your follow-up and address any specific interests or inquiries made by the leads.

4. What are some lessons learned from participating in a vendor fair?

Some lessons learned from participating in a vendor fair may include the importance of proper preparation, such as having enough promotional materials and samples, and having a well-designed booth. It's also important to be proactive in engaging with potential customers and following up with leads promptly afterwards.

5. How can I make the most of my vendor fair experience in the future?

To make the most of your vendor fair experience in the future, it's important to reflect on what worked well and what could be improved from your previous experiences. Take note of any successful strategies, such as offering incentives or having a strong pitch, and try to implement them in future fairs. It's also helpful to do some research on the specific fair and its attendees to better tailor your approach and offerings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
rhoweth74
  • Marcys Coltrin
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kcmckay