• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Holiday Boutique Booth- New Consultant

In summary, setting up your booth for a holiday boutique involves choosing an accessible and visually appealing space, using a festive tablecloth, and arranging your products in an organized manner. It is important to feature a variety of products, such as popular items, holiday-themed items, and gift sets, to attract different customers. To attract customers to your booth, use bright colors and eye-catching displays, offer samples or demonstrations, and engage with potential customers. Having inventory on hand is recommended, but you can also take orders for products that are not available at the boutique. After the event, collect contact information from potential customers and follow up with them via email or phone to offer special holiday deals or promotions.
bentleymommy
I had my first holiday boutique booth today. It seemed to go very well as far as leads which is what I was hoping for. It was also well worth the experience! People questions etc. I feel like I could have been more of a hard-sell or a closer... But it was in a retirement home so I felt like I could not push too much...

They had their own raffle which I put a collection of Season's Best into. At my booth I offered a free recipe card with a flyer I found on here stapled to it if I got their contact info. (i couldnt have my own giveaway) One of the things I put on the flyer was a free cooking show if they booked by Nov 17th.

So here are a couple pics. I didn't realize she was taking a picture of my face too...so i kinda look dorky... sorry LOL

Thank you for all your ideas that are on here!!!

Attachments

• 103_2656.jpg
    103_2656.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 698
  • 103_2657.jpg
    103_2657.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 597
it looks wonderful!

Looks awesome. What's on the snowman? What do you put in your 3 ring binder? what are the red & green things? Thanks for answering my questions, I'm doing a similar event on Tuesday.

sorry i just saw your question
there is recipe cards on the snowman. I cut up a catalog and put each page in a page protector, so there is that and flyers in the binder. I put red and green food coloring in water for the oil and vinegar set...

great job! looks very festive and inviting.

Super JOB!!!

Thanks guys...

1. How do I set up my booth for the holiday boutique?

To set up your booth, start by selecting a table or space that is easily accessible and eye-catching. Use a festive tablecloth and arrange your products in an organized and visually appealing manner. Don't forget to include signage with your business name and contact information.

2. What products should I feature at my holiday boutique booth?

The key to a successful holiday boutique booth is to offer a variety of products that appeal to different customers. Consider showcasing popular items such as cooking tools, bakeware, and recipe books. You can also feature holiday-themed items or create gift sets to attract shoppers.

3. How can I attract customers to my booth?

Make your booth stand out by using bright colors and eye-catching displays. Offer samples or demonstrations of your products to entice customers. You can also provide special promotions or discounts for holiday shoppers. Don't forget to engage with potential customers and be friendly and approachable.

4. Do I need to have inventory on hand at the holiday boutique?

It's always a good idea to have some inventory on hand at your booth to make sales on the spot. However, you can also take orders for products that may not be available at the boutique and follow up with customers after the event. This allows you to offer a wider range of products without having to carry them all with you.

5. How can I follow up with customers after the holiday boutique?

After the event, be sure to collect contact information from potential customers who showed interest in your products. You can then follow up with them via email or phone to offer special holiday deals or promotions. Consider offering a discount for their first purchase to encourage them to become a repeat customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjessicah