• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Market Booth- Tiny Event?!

In summary, When handing out catalogs, only give them out to people who have booked a show. Print out ordering info for your website on business card paper and give it to them.
Foodie
I am doing my first booth this weekend for a very small holiday market in my very small hometown. There are only going to be 4 other booths there. It was short notice (the organizer just called me last week) but I wanted to do it since it was in my hometown and I moved away a little over a year ago. Thought it would be a good chance to reconnect with people I haven't seen since I started selling PC. I don't have much product to sell outright, which I think is pretty typical. I'm mainly concerned that people will take all my catalogs and then not order or schedule a show. How do you prevent this?

Only bring minicatalogs to hand out and tell them the full ones are for people who schedule a show. If you don't have minis, print out ording info for your website on business card paper to hand out and tell people to look online.
Only give full catalogs to people who book their show.

I put mini's on the table & hide the full ones in my bag. If they ask for a big one, I give them one. But I only take 12 to give away, so if I run out, I just tell them sorry - that I've given away so many that I'm out. I do keep a 13th one at the table that they can flip through to order, but they can't take it.

I would definitely have a full size catalog in sheet protectors on the table for them to look at.

If you have any previous season catalogs, you can give them out. That's what I do. Only people booking a show get a new catalog.

When someone is interested in ordering something, I give them a full catalog with an order form inside of it. (I keep these in my paperwork bag) If they book a show, they they get a host packet with catalogs in it.

Other than that, the only thing I give out is the Mini Catalogs, and recipe cards.

Thanks guys!

ShelbyMichalek said:
Only bring minicatalogs to hand out and tell them the full ones are for people who schedule a show. If you don't have minis, print out ording info for your website on business card paper to hand out and tell people to look online.
Only give full catalogs to people who book their show.

I have my first booth tomorrow too and i'm also afraid of handing out all my catalogs... it's only my 3rd week and I don't have very many left! What do you mean print out ordering info for your website on business card paper?
I'm thinking i'll quickly run to office depot in am to get some sheet protector pages and binders.

1. What is a "Holiday Market Booth- Tiny Event?"

A "Holiday Market Booth- Tiny Event" is a small, pop-up event where Pampered Chef products are sold. These events are typically held during the holiday season and offer customers a chance to purchase items in person.

2. Can I purchase items at the "Holiday Market Booth- Tiny Event?"

Yes, you can purchase items at the "Holiday Market Booth- Tiny Event." Our consultants will have a variety of Pampered Chef products available for purchase, including special holiday items.

3. Will there be any exclusive deals at the "Holiday Market Booth- Tiny Event?"

Yes, there may be exclusive deals and discounts available at the "Holiday Market Booth- Tiny Event." Our consultants may have special promotions or offers for customers who attend the event.

4. Can I place an order for Pampered Chef products at the "Holiday Market Booth- Tiny Event?"

Yes, you can place an order for Pampered Chef products at the "Holiday Market Booth- Tiny Event." Our consultants will have order forms available, and they can assist you with placing an order for any items that are not available at the event.

5. Can I sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant at the "Holiday Market Booth- Tiny Event?"

No, you cannot sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant at the "Holiday Market Booth- Tiny Event." However, our consultants will be happy to provide information and answer any questions you may have about joining our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • jj16