• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booths Need Suggestions For Farmer's Market Booth

jj16

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2009
As some of you know I am doing a booth for a Farmer's Market. It will be once a week for 16 weeks. I don't know if I should do any kind of drawing because the leads I've gotten from previous booths haven't done very well and since I haven't gotten very many bookings I can't really afford to be giving product away. I don't want to just be calling people that were only signing up for the free give away. I was going to do a table with products for show and a table for demos. The product table I am trying to keep simple with the starter kit minus the mini muffin pan and replacing it with the DCB, a Stainless Cookware Skillet, and some stainless bowls. Also any suggestions for what to say to get bookings on the spot would be helpful. I have read the previous threads on what to say as well as trying to get my 30 second commercial since the paper is going to do a write up on the Farmer's Market on a weekly basis. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Judy:confused:
:D