• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Booth Presence: Handouts for Fashion Shows and Farmer's Markets

In summary, the conversation revolves around a person's experience with different events such as fashion shows and farmer's markets, and their desire to have attractive materials to hand out to potential customers. The person also shares their idea of making flyers and signs to promote their business and mentions the success they have had at farmer's markets in the past. They also mention using a modified version of a recipe card as a promotional tool.
mrssyvo
I have 2 booths coming up for Fashion shows (seems to be a propular fundraiser around here- fashion shows with vendor booths) and I also have 2 Farmer's Markets I do during Spring, Summer and Fall-. I am wanting to have things to hand out at the booths, since I usually do not get a long time to speak to people, I want to hand them something that will catch their attention. I do hand out recipe cards, and mini-catalogs, but I would also like to put together mini-flyers, about post card size, that covers fundraisers, recruiting, (I have one for the outlet already) and booking benefits. Has anyone done these?

do you find a lot of business at the farmer's market? Is it worth your time?

I was thinking about seeing about having a table at out local one.

I have a booth at our town's founders day festival comming up. I am thinking about this too. One thought I had was making a flyer describing who I am and why I do PC. Trying to make it personal so people may be able to relate and be intrested enough to call me. I was also thinking about making a sign that says something like, "Ask me a Question about my business and earn an extra entry into my drawing".
Just some ideas...

Farmer's Markets are what helped me re-build my business once I moved last year- I have posted much about my experience with the Farmer's Markets- so just search the posts, and you will find anything you ever wanted to know about them.

thanks!!!! I will do that search.

Hi,
I got this off of this site, but then modified it for me - of course, but also updated the recipe to a spring / summer one vs. the Christmas one that was included. I think it's a great page! thanks to whoever made it originally!

Attachments

• PC Booth Handout with Coupons.doc
    911 KB · Views: 780
This is what I used the last time I had a booth.

Attachments

• Red, White and Blueberry Trifle-KM.doc
    425.5 KB · Views: 405
sk8rgrrl99 said:

I like this. I have a booth coming up. I just may use this and print it out onto card stock.
Thank you!!!

sk8rgrrl99 said:

I really like this one! Eye catching!

krafty119 said:
Hi,
I got this off of this site, but then modified it for me - of course, but also updated the recipe to a spring / summer one vs. the Christmas one that was included. I think it's a great page! thanks to whoever made it originally!

Could you post the one that you modified with the spring/summer recipe, please?

What types of handouts should I have at my booth?

There are several types of handouts that can be effective at a Pampered Chef booth, including product catalogs, business cards, flyers with special offers, and recipe cards featuring products you are showcasing. It's important to have a variety of handouts to appeal to different types of customers.

How many handouts should I have available?

It's always better to have more handouts than you think you'll need. You never know how many people will stop by your booth, so it's always a good idea to have extra on hand. As a general rule, it's a good idea to have at least 50 of each type of handout available.

Can I personalize the handouts with my contact information?

Yes, you can personalize handouts with your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address. This is a great way to make sure potential customers have a way to reach you if they are interested in purchasing products or hosting a party.

Should I hand out samples with my handouts?

It's always a good idea to have samples available at your booth, as they can entice customers to try products and potentially make a purchase. However, it's not necessary to include samples with every handout. You can choose to have a few samples available for customers to try, or offer samples as a reward for making a purchase or booking a party.

How do I make sure my handouts are eye-catching and effective?

To make your handouts stand out, use vibrant colors, appealing images, and clear, concise messaging. Be sure to include a call to action, such as "Book a party today!" or "Shop now!" Also, consider incorporating a special offer or discount to entice customers to make a purchase or book a party. Lastly, make sure the handouts are easily readable and include all necessary information, such as your contact information and product details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jj16
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smartcookie
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies