• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Mini Party Favors & Recipe Card: Get Yours at the Fair!

In summary, the conversation discusses ideas for promoting a party at a fair/event where vendors are giving out gift bags to the first 100 people through the door. The speaker suggests including holiday minis and a recipe card in the gift bag, and then adding a note to the minis to promote a drawing and a free gift at the Pampered Chef booth. Other suggestions include adding a kitchen show coupon, a mini host special flyer, a business card with candy, or offering a discount or extra free product for booking a show. The speaker also mentions receiving a $15 additional free product when hosting a show by a certain date. The conversation concludes with the speaker looking for additional ideas or fliers for an upcoming expo.
PCSarah
I am participating in a fair/event coming up, where all vendors are putting "items" in a bag that will be given out to the first 100 people through the door. I am putting in the holiday minis as well as a recipe card, (in my own little package) is there anything else I should be putting in to set it apart or help promote booking a party. They are also going to be coming around to my booth (hopefully) so I don't want to bombard people with handouts.

How about a attaching a note to the holiday minis that say something like "Stop by the Pampered Chef booth to enter my drawing & get a free gift" Then give them a Twixit or a Season's Best-whatever you have that won't cost a lot. Even an orange peeler.

I would not give them a product, that's a lot of money you out pocket. You could inclue a free kitchen show coupon or something you want to offer for booking a show.

What about printing out the mini host special flyer and adding that to the holiday mini? Or throwing in your business card with a piece of hard candy?

wadesgirl said:
I would not give them a product, that's a lot of money you out pocket.* You could inclue a free kitchen show coupon or something you want to offer for booking a show.
I really like this idea.*

Or a 10 percent discount on a product ordered today or $10 in extra free product when they put their fall show on the calendar?

I have given out a $15 in additional free products when they host a show by x date. I have attached it here.

Attachments

• Booth booking coupon.pdf
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,262
Thanks for the ideas!

Does anyone have this in Word? I would like to add my info. TIA!

Bumping for any additional ideas or fliers.

Just got invited to an expo where I need to have something to put in a gift bag.
There will be 2 of us at the booth.

Thanks!

What types of mini party favors are available for the holidays?

There are a variety of mini party favors available for the holidays at Pampered Chef. Some options include mini spatulas, cookie cutters, and measuring spoons. Each favor comes with a coordinating recipe card.

Can I customize the mini party favors with my own recipes?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer customization for the mini party favors. However, you can choose from a selection of our tried and true holiday recipes to pair with the favors.

How many recipe cards come with each mini party favor?

Each mini party favor comes with one recipe card. However, you can purchase additional recipe card sets if you would like to have multiple copies of the same recipe or more variety.

Are the mini party favors and recipe cards dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our mini party favors and recipe cards are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up after your holiday festivities.

Do you offer bulk discounts for the mini party favors and recipe cards?

Yes, we do offer bulk discounts for orders of 10 sets or more. Please contact us for more information and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • ginamkiely