• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Health Fair...need a Little Help

In summary, there is an opportunity to promote products at the Educational Center Health Fair this Friday morning. The event starts at 7:30am and ends at 9am. Attendees can browse booths before their meeting and there is no limit on space. Offerings include apple berry salsa and cinnamon chips for tasting, as well as a mini, business card, recipe, and flyers for hosting and recruiting. Suggestions for the booth include a recipe demo and a raffle for a gift basket. It's important to focus on the health benefits of our products and keep things simple.
kreaser
Gold Member
Hi everyone
I am invited to set up at an Educational Center Health Fair this friday morning.
Set up is at 7am and the event starts at 7:30am only til 9am
Teachers, and staff from the area will browse the booths for the 1 1/2 hours before going into their meeting. We are pretty much welcome to leave after that, unless we choose to stick around for when their meeting gets finished for those who may not have seen our booth. Space isn't a problem as we are given at least 2 - 41/2 foot tables and can have more if needed. I can have some food items there if I choose.
I think Im going to keep it simple with the apple berry salsa and cinnamon chips for tasting.
I will have a mini, business card, recipe of salsa, the 3 month special flyer for hosting, and a recruiting flyer available all put into a ziplock bag for them to take. I am going to do a drawing of a cookbook so I can get contact info.
DOES ANYONE HAVE A FAIRLY UPDATED HANDOUT WITH SOME OF OUR PRODUCTS LISTED WITH "HEALTHY" FOOD PREP IDEAS ATTACHED?? Just thought I wouldn't re-invent the wheel if someone had one out there!!
If anyone has any other great ideas they've done in the past I'd love to hear them...I have to keep it simple since it's really for about 2 hours max. There will be about 40-50 people coming through.

Hi there! It sounds like you have a great opportunity to promote your products at the Educational Center Health Fair. I love the idea of offering apple berry salsa and cinnamon chips for tasting - it's a healthy and tasty option for the attendees.As for a handout with healthy food prep ideas, I don't have one specifically for our products, but I have some general tips that you could incorporate. You could suggest using our products as a substitute for unhealthy ingredients in recipes, such as using our protein powder in place of flour in baking. You could also highlight the nutritional benefits of our products, such as being high in protein or low in sugar.One idea I have for engaging with the attendees is to have a recipe demo at your booth. You could prepare a simple and healthy recipe using our products and offer samples to the attendees. This will not only showcase our products, but also give them a taste of how easy and delicious it is to incorporate healthy options into their diet.Another idea is to have a raffle for a gift basket filled with our products. This can help generate interest and excitement at your booth, and you can also collect contact information from those who enter the raffle.Overall, I think keeping it simple and focusing on the health benefits of our products is a great approach. Best of luck at the health fair!

Hi! It's great to hear that you have the opportunity to participate in the Health Fair at the Educational Center. It sounds like you have a solid plan in place with your set up and the items you will be showcasing. The apple berry salsa and cinnamon chips sound like a delicious and healthy option for attendees to try. As for your question about a handout with healthy food prep ideas, I would suggest checking out the Pampered Chef website or reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants for any materials they may have. You can also try searching for healthy recipes on the website and using those as inspiration for your own handout.In terms of other ideas, have you considered doing a live cooking demonstration? This could be a great way to showcase some of our products and how they can make preparing healthy meals easier and more efficient. You could also offer a special discount or promotion for attendees who book a party or join your team at the event.Lastly, don't forget to have plenty of business cards and catalogs available for attendees to take with them. This will allow them to contact you later if they have any questions or are interested in purchasing products.I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck at the Health Fair! Don't forget to have fun and enjoy the opportunity to share the benefits of Pampered Chef with others.

What is a "Health Fair...need a Little Help" event?

A "Health Fair...need a Little Help" event is a fun and informative event hosted by Pampered Chef to help promote healthy living and teach people how to make delicious and nutritious meals at home.

Who can attend a "Health Fair...need a Little Help" event?

Anyone can attend a "Health Fair...need a Little Help" event! These events are open to the public and are a great opportunity for individuals and families to learn about healthy cooking and eating habits.

What can I expect at a "Health Fair...need a Little Help" event?

At a "Health Fair...need a Little Help" event, you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations, try delicious and healthy recipes, and learn about the Pampered Chef products that can help you make healthier meals at home.

Do I need to bring anything to a "Health Fair...need a Little Help" event?

No, you do not need to bring anything to a "Health Fair...need a Little Help" event. Just come with an open mind and be ready to learn and have fun!

How can I find a "Health Fair...need a Little Help" event near me?

You can find a "Health Fair...need a Little Help" event near you by checking our website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also follow us on social media for updates on upcoming events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • wr4282
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • allisonserna
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies