• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Holiday Sales: Tips for Selling at a Jewish Craft Fair on Dec 2nd

Hi I just started with pc this month. I have a booth at a craft and gift-giving fair but it is not until dec 2nd. Also it is in a predominantly Jewish town and Hannakuh begins on the 5th. I did not want to have cash n carry but now I think I should so that people can buy things in time for the holiday. What do you all suggest I do and what products should I have on hand.I just did one at a Temple. It wasn't as good as I had hoped, basically the signs weren't as big and colorful as they should've been. However, I had cash and carry, and only sold $9
shaverdog
Hi I just started with pc this month. I have a booth at a craft and gift-giving fair but it is not until dec 2nd. Also it is in a predominantly Jewish town and Hannakuh begins on the 5th. I did not want to have cash n carry but now I think I should so that people can buy things in time for the holiday. What do you all suggest I do and what products should I have on hand.

I just did one at a Temple. It wasn't as good as I had hoped, basically the signs weren't as big and colorful as they should've been.

However, I had cash and carry, and only sold $9 worth. I did have a display and took order.

You are right, Hanukkah is right there. Since you are so new, I would primarily focus on bookings for December. Their holiday will be over, and people will want to get together with those they missed over the holiday.

Have a drawing for a free prize (something like a $25 gift certificate redeemable only through you, or a cookbook) and that will help you gain contacts/bookings/leads. Call them a few days after Hanukkah is over.

HTH!

Definitely show bakeware - if you have the cooling racks, stack 2 of them and put some stoneware on top with a spatula - or a pie plate with slice 'n serve. Put out any of the cranberry linens. Do you have a white SA rectangle platter? Do the candles - blue ornamnets - blue ribbons thing that Debi Lilley showed at Nat.Conference (you can see it at CCorner, Conferences, NatConference, then scroll toward the bottom right of the page and see the Seasonal Centerpieces video - I think there are 3 of them.)You might offer for 'sale' little things you make, like the holiday wreaths, the cranberry almond crunch bark, or butterflies like the wreaths. You could make truffles - look for recipes - or even do choc dipped berries or tuxedo brownie cups.Present any SimpAdditions you own or can borrow - emphasize the special.God Bless, Take Care!-praying for Paige and her family-

1. How do I set up my first booth at a Pampered Chef event?

To set up your first booth, you will need to arrive at the event early and find your designated booth space. Then, you will need to unpack your products and arrange them in an attractive display. Make sure to have plenty of catalogs, order forms, and business cards available for customers to take. You may also want to have some samples and demonstrations prepared to entice potential customers.

2. What should I wear to my first Pampered Chef event?

It is important to dress professionally and comfortably for your first Pampered Chef event. You want to make a good impression on potential customers and show that you take your business seriously. We recommend wearing business casual attire, such as khakis or dress pants and a collared shirt. You may also want to wear an apron or branded clothing to promote the Pampered Chef brand.

3. How do I handle payments at my first booth?

We recommend setting up a cash box or using a mobile payment app, such as Square or PayPal, to handle payments at your first booth. Be sure to have plenty of small bills and coins for making change. You may also want to have a secure place to store cash and checks during the event, such as a lockbox or cash bag.

4. What marketing materials should I bring to my first booth?

In addition to catalogs, order forms, and business cards, we recommend bringing some eye-catching marketing materials to your first booth. This could include flyers, brochures, or posters promoting special offers or new products. You may also want to have a sign or banner with your business name and contact information displayed prominently.

5. How can I make my first booth a success?

To make your first booth a success, it is important to be prepared, engage with potential customers, and provide excellent customer service. Make sure to have a well-stocked and attractive display, offer samples and demonstrations, and be knowledgeable about the products you are selling. Additionally, be friendly and approachable, and be willing to answer any questions or concerns customers may have. Finally, don't forget to follow up with any potential leads or interested customers after the event to continue building your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cactus_flower
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • TJMagoo