• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Ideas for Booth at Local Fair - Get Back in the Groove!

In summary, Teresa Robeson is looking for creative ways to market her services. She has not had any shows since June, and is hoping to get back in the groove. She is offering recipe cards and a free cookbook to those who refer someone who then schedules a kitchen show. If someone signs up to be a consultant, Teresa will give them a $50 gift certificate.
laurieandjaffy
Gold Member
I am doing a booth tomorrow at a fair in my area. There are probably 10 or so consultants who take different times. I am looking for a creative way to attach something to peppermints to give away. Any other creative ideas to get bookings or recruits would be awesome. I have not had any shows since June so I am really trying to get back in the groove of things. Thanks!

I don't know about how to attach something to peppermints- especially the night before the event, but if you have recipe cards with your label on them, those are great to give out. I like to give a recipe card and a mini-catalog out at events. I'd put the candy in a bowl. Do you have a drawing they can enter? Like for a free cookbook (Season's Best). I've done two SBs and a grocery bag all tied together. But if there are several of you- you may have to agree on the same thing- like a Free Cooking Show or a Gift Certificate, etc.

Here is something that I got off of here - I think

I print this out on card stock 6 per page - attach this to a baggie with 3 or 5 business cards inside along with 6 Andie mints.

What do you think ? ? ?

YOUR REFERRALS ARE WORTH MINT!

I'd love to help you earn free products while helping your
friends organize their kitchen and create great meals for
their families. Write your name on the back of these business
cards and give them to friends who need help organizing or
are interested in The Pampered Chef.
If your friend places an order, I will give you 20% off your
order! If your friend schedules a kitchen show, you will
receive a $25 gift certificate to spend at their show!
If your friend signs up to be a consultant, you will receive
a $50 gift certificate towards your next purchase when
they qualify! Thank you for your support because
without you ‘I have no business in the kitchen’

Teresa Robeson #450231
301-7229-1939
[email protected]
/teresarobeson

Thanks for the advice girls. I will give all of that a try. Any more advice? I am here for 2 1/2 more hours.

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on participating in the fair tomorrow! It's a great opportunity to showcase our amazing products and connect with potential customers and team members. As for your question about attaching something to peppermints, have you considered using our mini whisk or mini spatula charms? They are a fun and unique way to decorate the peppermints and also promote our brand. Another idea could be to attach a small recipe card with a simple and delicious recipe using our products. This can entice people to try our products and potentially lead to bookings. As for getting bookings and recruits, I suggest offering a special promotion or discount for those who book a party or join your team at the fair. You could also have a raffle for a free product or gift basket for those who provide their contact information. Good luck and have a successful fair!

1. How can I make my booth stand out at a local fair?

To make your booth stand out, try incorporating eye-catching decorations and colors that match the theme of the fair. You can also offer interactive activities or demonstrations to engage with potential customers. Additionally, consider offering free samples or discounts to attract more people to your booth.

2. What types of products should I showcase at a local fair?

Choose products that are relevant to the fair's theme and appeal to a wide audience. Consider offering a variety of items at different price points to cater to different budgets. It's also a good idea to feature your newest or most popular products to generate interest.

3. How can I effectively promote my booth at a local fair?

Utilize social media to promote your booth and the fair itself. Share photos of your products and any special promotions or activities you will have at your booth. You can also create flyers or posters to hang up around the fairgrounds to attract more visitors.

4. How can I create an inviting and welcoming atmosphere at my booth?

Creating a warm and inviting atmosphere starts with having friendly and enthusiastic staff at your booth. Use bright and welcoming colors and add comfortable seating for customers to relax and browse your products. You can also offer refreshments to make people feel more at ease.

5. Can I offer discounts or promotions at my booth during the fair?

Absolutely! Offering discounts or promotions at your booth is a great way to attract more customers and increase sales. Consider offering a special discount for fair attendees or bundle deals on multiple products to entice people to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennc112
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
jennc112
  • ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katem51
  • chellb1234