• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scrapbooking Goody Bag: Mini Catalog, Recipe Card & More

In summary, the Scrapbooking Goody Bag includes a mini catalog featuring the latest scrapbooking products, a recipe card, and additional goodies. It can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website. The recipe card is chosen at random and cannot be customized, but all recipes are guaranteed to be delicious. The mini catalog can be used to place an order with a consultant. New recipe cards and products are updated seasonally.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm doing a booth at a scrapbooking event this weekend and was asked to put something in their goody bags they are handing out. I figured a mini catalog, recipe card and maybe a coupon for booking a how. Does anyone have a coupon they use? I don't want to do one for purchasing because don't want to spend much more out of pocket but thought of adding something about the May specials and an incentive to book a party.

do a search. Scott posted one a while back that included a recipe! It's awesome and has stuff about recruiting, hosting, and purchasing. You can edit it to you're needs. I'm pretty sure it was in thhe booths section

Found it, title "Things I learned from doing a booth/table"

On the second page.

I like that one - just trying to come up with something different to put on the back side. Any ideas?

How about just putting the April and May host/guest specials. Then if you do offer something additional, you could add that too (like call and book by xxx date, and the show's FREE!)

1. What is included in the Scrapbooking Goody Bag?

The Scrapbooking Goody Bag includes a mini catalog featuring our latest scrapbooking products, a recipe card with a delicious recipe to try, and additional goodies such as stickers or embellishments.

2. How can I get my hands on a Scrapbooking Goody Bag?

You can purchase a Scrapbooking Goody Bag directly from a Pampered Chef consultant at a party or through our website.

3. Can I choose which recipe card I receive in the goody bag?

Unfortunately, the recipe card included in the goody bag is chosen at random and cannot be customized. However, we guarantee that all of our recipes are delicious and easy to make!

4. Can I use the mini catalog to place an order?

Yes, the mini catalog included in the goody bag is a condensed version of our full catalog and can be used to place an order with a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. How often are new recipe cards and products featured in the Scrapbooking Goody Bag?

The recipe cards and products featured in the goody bag are updated seasonally, so you can expect new items every few months. Be sure to check back often for the latest additions!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarah
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
bostonbelle
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • esavvymom