• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Christmas Craft Fair Booth - Tips and Ideas for Success!

In summary, the speaker has recently secured their first booth at a Christmas craft fair. They are now seeking advice on how to handle orders and whether it would be better to sell products on the spot or take orders. Suggestions include making a clear inventory list, having a pricing strategy, bringing business cards, and accepting multiple forms of payment. The speaker is also advised to engage with customers and make their table cater to their goals.
mommylove_07
They called me last night and someone had cancelled, so I will be having my
1st booth at a christmas craft fair.

Now I have to figure out what to do and how to do the orders? Whether to sell stuff there or just take orders?

Open to any suggestions!!:balloon:

Just a suggestion...if you sell stuff as you mentioned you were thinking of doing, you won't be able to purchase products ...since this is the month you can earn spring products, you might think about taking orders. I usually offer a "Show special" or "fair special" either I give them a free gift with every $25 purchase...that is the seasons best...or I give them 1/2 price shipping and handling...depends on how badly I need the order. I'm doing the caramel apple dip which you put on the simple additions square. Look under file caramel apple dip and you will find it. Also, think of what your goals are at the fair. cater your table to your goals and good luck!
Sue

Congratulations on getting your first booth at a Christmas craft fair! That's exciting news. As for what to do and how to handle orders, here are a few suggestions:1. Decide on your inventory: Before the fair, make a list of all the items you plan to sell. This will help you keep track of your products and make sure you have everything you need for the fair.2. Consider selling on the spot: While taking orders can be a great way to generate future business, selling on the spot can also be a good option. It allows customers to see and touch your products, and they may be more likely to make a purchase if they can take it home with them right away.3. Have a clear pricing strategy: Make sure your prices are clearly marked and visible. You can also offer special deals or discounts for customers who purchase multiple items.4. Bring business cards: Even if you decide to take orders instead of selling on the spot, it's always a good idea to have business cards on hand. This way, interested customers can take your information and contact you later.5. Consider accepting multiple forms of payment: Make it easy for customers to purchase from you by accepting various forms of payment, such as cash, credit cards, and mobile payments.6. Have a system for tracking orders: If you do decide to take orders, make sure you have a system in place for keeping track of them. This can be as simple as a notebook or spreadsheet.7. Engage with customers: Don't be afraid to strike up conversations with customers and tell them about your products. Personal interactions can go a long way in making a sale.Best of luck with your first craft fair! I'm sure it will be a success.

What are the benefits of having a booth at Pampered Chef?

Having a booth at Pampered Chef allows you to showcase our products to potential customers in a hands-on, interactive way. It also gives you the opportunity to network with other consultants and potentially gain new leads for future parties. Plus, you have the chance to earn additional income through booth sales.

How can I make my booth stand out?

To make your booth stand out, it's important to have visually appealing displays and interactive demonstrations. You can also offer special promotions or exclusive deals for customers who visit your booth. Don't forget to engage with visitors and make them feel welcome!

What products should I have at my booth?

It's best to have a variety of products at your booth to showcase the range of items Pampered Chef offers. Focus on popular products, seasonal items, and new releases. Don't forget to have plenty of catalogs and order forms available for customers to take home.

Do I need to have inventory to sell at my booth?

No, you do not need to have inventory to sell at your booth. You can take orders and have products shipped directly to customers. However, it can be helpful to have a few items available for immediate purchase, especially if you're offering special deals or promotions.

What should I wear to my booth?

You should dress professionally and comfortably for your booth. It's important to represent the Pampered Chef brand, so wearing something with the company logo or colors is a great idea. Also, make sure your outfit allows for easy movement and is suitable for the weather if your booth is outdoors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • cactus_flower
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
cwinter474