• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Table & Booth Inspiration for Christmas Street Craft Fair | Hello Cheffers

In summary, for a successful Pampered Chef event, it's important to have an eye-catching and inviting booth or table. This includes using a tablecloth or backdrop that represents the brand, creating height variations with risers or crates, having enough product on display, and including informational materials for customers to take with them. When selecting products to feature, consider what is popular and on-trend, as well as versatile and seasonal items. To stand out from other booths, use colorful displays and offer samples for customers to try. Creative ways to display products include using tiered trays, mason jars, and chalkboards. To encourage customers to make a purchase, offer samples, special deals or promotions, and have knowledgeable representatives to demonstrate products and answer
jessicafawn
Gold Member
Hello Cheffers...

I have a table in an upcoming "Christmas Street Craft Fair" and want to see if any of you have pictures of tables or booths you've had? I'd love any advice you may have too about table set up... I'm supppppper excited about the fair and hope I have great success.

hapydancsmil.gif

This was for a christmas fair back in 12/06.

Attachments

• church booth1.JPG
    church booth1.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 939
These are not my pics bu rather pics I have collected from other consultants over the years...

Attachments

• 3 tiered stand.jpg
    3 tiered stand.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 651
  • 1025071831a.jpg
    1025071831a.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 637
  • 1025071831b.jpg
    1025071831b.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 581
  • Easter fair at the Mall 2.jpg
    Easter fair at the Mall 2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 760
  • vendor event set up.jpg
    vendor event set up.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 778
letscook04 said:
This was for a christmas fair back in 12/06.

Nice pic Colleen...:D

Setup the STATER KIT somewhere in your display. It becomes a natural to talk about the opportunity.

bumping....I have a fair this weekend and would LOVE to see photos of booths, too!

Bumping, many fairs coming up in October.

I have my fair this weekend and will post pics as soon as it is over & I can think again! Got many great leads!

Great Meg... Can't wait to see your pics and here about your success!!!

bumping... I know many of you have had a fair recently... where are your pics???

I forgot to take pictures at my fair a couple weeks ago. :( I have another one this Saturday. I'll try to remember. Anyone else have some to share?

I don't have any pictures yet, but found this on CC and thought it gave some good ideas for displays...

Attachments

• giftwrap_centerpiece_ideas.pdf
    224.5 KB · Views: 539

Related to Table & Booth Inspiration for Christmas Street Craft Fair | Hello Cheffers

1. How should I set up my booth or table for a Pampered Chef event?

For a successful Pampered Chef event, it's important to have an eye-catching and inviting booth or table. Start by setting up a tablecloth or backdrop that represents the brand and products. Use height variations with risers or crates to create levels and make the display more visually appealing. Make sure to have enough product on display, but leave some space for customers to interact with the products. Finally, don't forget to include informational materials, such as catalogs and order forms, for customers to take with them.

2. What kind of products should I feature in my booth or table display?

When selecting products to feature in your booth or table display, consider what is popular and on-trend, as well as items that are versatile and can be used in multiple recipes. Also, think about the season and upcoming holidays when choosing products to showcase. It's also a good idea to have a mix of higher-priced and more affordable items to appeal to a variety of customers.

3. How can I make my table or booth stand out from others at a Pampered Chef event?

To make your table or booth stand out from others, consider using colorful and eye-catching displays, such as banners or posters. You can also offer samples of products for customers to try, which will draw them in and create a memorable experience. Additionally, make sure to have knowledgeable and friendly representatives at the booth to engage with customers and answer any questions they may have.

4. What are some creative ways to display products at a Pampered Chef event?

There are many creative ways to display products at a Pampered Chef event. One idea is to use a tiered tray or cake stand to showcase smaller items, such as kitchen tools or utensils. You can also use mason jars or other clear containers to display food items, such as spices or dry ingredients, and tie them with a ribbon or label for a polished look. Another idea is to use a chalkboard or whiteboard to list featured products or recipes, adding a personal touch to the display.

5. How can I encourage customers to purchase products from my booth or table?

To encourage customers to purchase products from your booth or table, make sure to have samples available for them to try. This will give them a taste of the product and entice them to make a purchase. You can also offer special deals or promotions, such as a discount for purchasing multiple products or a free gift with purchase. Lastly, make sure to have knowledgeable representatives who can demonstrate the products and answer any questions customers may have, making them feel confident in their purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • Chef Bobby