• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with Rude Bridal Show Guests: My First Booth Experience

In summary, the speaker did a bridal booth for the first time and was surprised by the rudeness of some of the people who visited. Despite offering free products and shows, some were still rude and made negative comments. However, the speaker was able to get some good leads and is looking forward to following up with them. They also shared a similar experience at a different event.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I did a bridal booth for the first time yesterday and I have to say that I'm amazed by all the rude people! :eek: Usually it wasn't the bride, it was the "posse" she brought with her. We were handing out door prize slip for free products and free kitchen or bridal shows so we were handing them out the anyone. I had one lady look and me and ask me what I do with her information and then went on about how a previous consultant had harrassed her. I told her honestly that I didn't have time to do such a thing. Others were just rude when they said no about signing up for the door prize. I would hand them the slip and they always had crappy comments about it. Some even just walked by and made a funny look at our booth like wondering what we were doing there. I did get some great leads but I was just shocked! I cannot wait to call the leads but hopefully I don't encounter the momzilla!

Good for you! Focus on the positive!
I haven't done a Bridal Fair yet, want to!

I want to do a bridal show, but none around me I live very rural.

I feel your pain.

I had this happen to me recently, not at a bridal show, but I'm volunteering for our local food bank who is the charity recipient of sales to tour the 2008 Boston Dream Home. The house is 2.3 mil, and some of the people who come to see it are AMAZINGLY Snobby - the funny part is, you can tell they are the posers, the ones who couldn't afford the dream home and are bitter about it.

I had one group of ladies look at my display (I'm raffling off a free RUFTH trivet) and say "Do people still buy that crap?" I was selling someone a ticket for entry into the house or I would have gone over and made sure they saw the logo on my sweater! I don't force anyone. It's not worth wasting time with them.

Good luck with your leads!

Hi there,I am so sorry to hear about your experience at the bridal booth! It can be tough when people are rude or uninterested, but it sounds like you handled it with grace and professionalism. It's unfortunate that some people may have had negative experiences with previous consultants, but I'm sure you will be able to make a positive impression with your own personalized approach.I'm glad to hear that you still got some great leads and I hope they turn into successful bookings for you. Keep up the good work and don't let the momzillas bring you down. Remember, you have an amazing product and a passion for what you do, and that's what truly matters.Best of luck with your future events!Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is a First Bridal Booth?

A First Bridal Booth is a special event where brides-to-be can gather with friends and family to learn about and experience Pampered Chef products, get tips and advice for their upcoming wedding, and register for Pampered Chef products to use in their new home.

How can I host a First Bridal Booth?

If you are interested in hosting a First Bridal Booth, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you plan and organize the event. It's a great way to celebrate with friends and family while also getting a head start on your wedding registry.

What are the benefits of having a First Bridal Booth?

Not only do you get to have a fun and informative event with your loved ones, but you also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products based on the sales from your event. Plus, hosting a First Bridal Booth can also help you get a head start on your wedding registry.

What should I expect at a First Bridal Booth?

At a First Bridal Booth, you can expect to try out some of our most popular products, get tips and advice for cooking and entertaining, and even have the opportunity to purchase or register for Pampered Chef products. It's a fun and laid-back event that you and your guests will enjoy.

Can I attend a First Bridal Booth even if I'm not getting married?

Absolutely! While First Bridal Booths are designed with brides-to-be in mind, anyone can attend and enjoy the event. It's a great opportunity to learn about Pampered Chef products and get some great tips for cooking and entertaining, even if you're not planning a wedding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Saturday Gourmet
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • malori
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
malori
  • dme.grant