• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you have a successful first Bridal Expo experience?

In summary, Kelly shared her experience of participating in her first Bridal Expo and thanked those who gave her advice. She had a fall-themed booth with various decorations and used her products creatively to display and promote them. She also had printed flyers from a website and used them in plastic frames as part of her display. Despite living far from the expo location, she managed to get good leads and bookings for future shows. Kelly also mentioned the importance of follow-up after the expo.
Saturday Gourmet
Ok, I hope I added the pictures to the bottom of this correctly.

I did my first Bridal Expo on Sunday. Thanks to all of you who gave me advice. I have pictures of my booth on my phone, but for some reason, can't add them right now.

Ok, I did my booth (which was only a 6 ft. table) in a fall theme. They provided a white linen tablecloth, and I added 2 cranberry colored, twin-sized flat sheets draped over the sides. On one side, I did things that were more suited for cooking and on the other end, I did a baking section. I used my cooling rack for height on the baking side and the trifle box hidden under the tablecloth on the other.

I had printed off the flyers for Bridal Showers and Wedding Registry from this site and bought two of those plastic picture frames that sit up. I slid the flyers in them and sat them on the table...worked out great!

I decorated the booth with mini pumpkins, fall silk leaves and Hershey kisses, Reeses, and Miniatures that were wrapped in Fall Colors. In the middle of the table, I elevated my trifle bowl and used it for the Brides to put their door prize slips in. It made a pretty centerpiece. I tied a pretty bow around the stem of the trifle bowl. The bow was cranberry, hunter, and orange plaid (which tied in all of the colors on my table). In the front, I had door prize slips for the bride to fill out and some for the other guests. I had my SA caddy in front with pens in it. For the record, it does no good to diffretiate door prize slips. People were just grabbing whatever, regardless of their nuptial status :rolleyes:! Lesson learned for next time: ONE door prize slip fits all.

I'm not a decorator by any stretch of the imagination, but I think my booth was cute. I had several people come over and say it was very warm and inviting.

Even though it was a small expo, I managed to get 1 registry on the spot, 12 interested in a registry, 2 shows booked for November, 8 people wanting me to call them to book a show, and 5 people interested in becoming consultants. So, all in all, I am pretty happy. :)

Have a blessed day,
Kelly H.

Attachments

• booth.jpg
    booth.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 584
  • cooking.jpg
    cooking.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 399
  • middle.jpg
    middle.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:
wow great job! I am doing my first bridal expo Sunday and you have inspired me! I would love to see your pics when you put them up. Thanks! Did you have a sign up for booking a show (regular onenot shower) too? I have a sign up for bridal shower and a pretty glass frame with a note for the registry but not sure if I shoud have the book a show flyer too.

Sounds great, way to go. Now make sure you do follow-up.

I would love to do a bridal expo, but for me they are around an hour away. I live way out in the country. Sounds like yours went well. I hope your leads follow through.

Bridal expos around here are $600+ a booth! Don't think I could recover that with what we would get around here! Your booth sounds beautiful! Looking forward to the pics!

chefkacey said:
Did you have a sign up for booking a show (regular onenot shower) too?

I tried my best to talk to each bride individually. I showed all of them the Host Specials for the next 2 months. This seemed to spark a lot of interest. I had some Host Packets with me to give out, just in case. The ones I had that wanted to book a show wanted to check schedules, so I got their contact information and did follow-up. So far, I have scheduled 3.

Hope this helps.

Best of luck,
Kelly

1. What is a First Bridal Expo Experience?

A First Bridal Expo Experience is an event where various wedding vendors come together to showcase their products and services to newly engaged couples. It is a great opportunity for brides and grooms-to-be to get inspiration, ideas, and discounts for their upcoming wedding.

2. What can I expect at a First Bridal Expo Experience?

At a First Bridal Expo Experience, you can expect to see a wide range of wedding vendors, such as photographers, florists, caterers, and more. There may also be fashion shows, live music, and food and drink samples. It's a fun and interactive event where you can gather information and make connections with potential vendors for your big day.

3. Is there an admission fee for a First Bridal Expo Experience?

The admission fee for a First Bridal Expo Experience may vary depending on the event organizer. Some may have a small entrance fee, while others may offer free admission. It's best to check the event's website or social media pages for more information.

4. Can I bring guests to a First Bridal Expo Experience?

Yes, you can bring guests to a First Bridal Expo Experience. It's a great opportunity for you and your partner to plan your dream wedding together. You can also bring friends or family members for additional support and opinions.

5. How should I prepare for a First Bridal Expo Experience?

To make the most out of your First Bridal Expo Experience, it's helpful to do some research beforehand. Make a list of vendors you want to meet and questions you want to ask. It's also a good idea to bring a notebook and pen to take notes. Don't forget to wear comfortable shoes and bring a water bottle as the event may involve a lot of walking and talking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chefjpeak
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies