• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pictures From Bridal Fairs/Expos

In summary, pictures from bridal fairs/expos can be found on the company's website, social media pages, product catalogs, blog, and email newsletters. These pictures can be used for personal use, but must be credited and cannot be used for commercial purposes without permission. The pictures are regularly updated within a few days of the event, but specific requests can be accommodated. Customers are also encouraged to share their own pictures from bridal fairs/expos, and can potentially be featured by tagging the company on social media or informing them during the event.
ChefChillFL
Gold Member
I have my first Bridal Fair in a month and am looking for ideas on how to set up my booth. Would LOVE to see pictures of booths you all might have done at a Bridal Fair! There will only be 42 vendors and I am the only one doing Bridal Shower/Registry focus - so all the help you can provide would be great!

Thanks,

Carol Hill
Team Leader
Venice, Florida

I found these in the CS files.If anyone else has any- please post them! bridal%20booth%2050%25.jpg bridal.jpg

Thanks Deb - I did do a couple of searches, but you find something I did not. :)

1. Where can I find pictures from bridal fairs/expos?

You can find pictures from bridal fairs/expos on our website, social media pages, and in our product catalogs. We also often feature pictures on our blog and in our email newsletters.

2. Can I use these pictures for my own personal use?

Yes, you are welcome to use our pictures for your own personal use. However, please be sure to credit Pampered Chef and do not use them for commercial purposes without our permission.

3. How often are pictures from bridal fairs/expos updated?

We update our pictures from bridal fairs/expos regularly, usually within a few days of the event. However, if you attended a specific expo and are looking for pictures from that event, please reach out to us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

4. Can I submit my own pictures from a bridal fair/expo?

Yes, we encourage our customers to share their own pictures from bridal fairs/expos on our social media pages or by emailing them to us. We love to see how our products are being used and how our customers are enjoying them!

5. How can I be featured in pictures from a bridal fair/expo?

If you would like to be featured in our pictures from a bridal fair/expo, please let us know during the event. Our team will be happy to take your picture and potentially feature it on our website or social media pages. You can also tag us in any pictures you post on social media from the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mountainmama74
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies