• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win a Door Prize at the Bridal Expo This Month!

In summary, to enter the door prize drawing at the bridal expo, simply fill out an entry form at the Pampered Chef booth and provide your contact information. The prize for the drawing is a Pampered Chef gift basket filled with top-selling kitchen tools and gadgets. The winner will be announced at the end of the expo and must be present to claim the prize. You can enter multiple times, but only one entry per person will be accepted.
chefmeg
Gold Member
a door prize slip I can use for a bridal expo this month-I have done a search under "wedding" and "bride" and "door"......I bet someone has created one of these-I just can't find it!

thanks Laurie, that did it!

1. How do I enter to win the door prize at the bridal expo?

To enter the door prize drawing, simply fill out an entry form at the Pampered Chef booth at the bridal expo. Make sure to provide your contact information so we can notify you if you win!

2. What is the prize for the door prize drawing?

The door prize for the bridal expo this month is a Pampered Chef gift basket filled with our top-selling kitchen tools and gadgets, perfect for any newlywed couple starting their kitchen collection.

3. When will the winner of the door prize be announced?

The winner of the door prize will be announced at the end of the bridal expo. Make sure to stick around until the end to see if you are the lucky winner!

4. Do I have to be present to win the door prize?

Yes, in order to claim your door prize, you must be present at the time of the drawing. If your name is called and you are not present, another winner will be chosen.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can enter the door prize drawing?

No, there is no limit to the number of times you can enter the door prize drawing. However, only one entry per person will be accepted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefjpeak
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
Replies