• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Door Prize Slip for Multi-Vendor Set-Up

In summary, a Door Prize Slip for Multi-Vendor Set-Up is a form used by Pampered Chef consultants for events with multiple vendors. It allows attendees to enter their contact information for a chance to win a prize from each vendor. These slips can be obtained through the back office or customer service and can be personalized with the consultant's information. During the event, they can be displayed and used to engage with potential customers. While not mandatory, they are a beneficial tool for events with multiple vendors.
whiteyteresa
I am doing my 1st multi-vendor set-up that (what I mean is that I am in charge of)

I was thinking of the door prize slip for the door prizes

We are having a hourly drawing and a Grand Door Prize

So this is the one that I came up with.

I think it will work out okay

~

Okay - I changed it

I didn't really think there would be enough room for it, we'll see

Thank You

~

Attachments

• Door Prize Slips 001 - Multi Vendor.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:
How about adding a line for email address?

Teresa ~

You might want to say "which" vendor(s) would you like to contact you. This way you are asking which ones - not what if....

My .02

1. What is a Door Prize Slip for Multi-Vendor Set-Up?

A Door Prize Slip for Multi-Vendor Set-Up is a form used by Pampered Chef consultants for events where multiple vendors are present. It allows attendees to enter their contact information for a chance to win a prize from each vendor.

2. How do I obtain Door Prize Slips for Multi-Vendor Set-Up?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can order Door Prize Slips for Multi-Vendor Set-Up through your back office or by contacting customer service. They are also available for purchase at most Pampered Chef events.

3. Can I customize the Door Prize Slip with my own information?

Yes, you can personalize the Door Prize Slip with your name and contact information. This is a great opportunity to promote your business and create brand awareness.

4. How do I use the Door Prize Slips during a Multi-Vendor Set-Up event?

During the event, have the Door Prize Slips displayed at your table or booth. Encourage attendees to fill them out and drop them into a designated container. At the end of the event, you can draw a winner for the prize from each vendor.

5. Do I have to use the Door Prize Slips for Multi-Vendor Set-Up at every event?

No, the use of Door Prize Slips for Multi-Vendor Set-Up is not mandatory. However, it is a great way to engage with potential customers and increase your reach at events where multiple vendors are present.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
rbvernon
  • sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PamperedSheep