• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Fair: Door Prize Slip Revamp Ideas

You're offering a "how much does it weigh" drawing to passers by, and you will talk with them about bookings and PC as they lift.This is a really good idea and I've done something similar before. It's quick and easy and people seem to really like it.
sburnside
Gold Member
I am trying to get ready for fair in a couple months and revamped a door prize slip using several ideas that I found on here. Just thought I would share as fair time is quickly approaching.

Attachments

• Fair Slip 2008.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 607
Are you planning to fill these out for people? I've always had great success filling out draw slips for people and I've found that long draw slips don't get the response we want. My draw slips have 2 questions, "would you like to host a show?" and "would you like to learn about the business opportunity?" I have had GREAT success with this (tons of shows and 4 recruits) because it's quick and easy. I also don't ask people for their address.

Just my 2 cents. Your draw slips are really good, but I thought I'd share what has worked for me.

just wondering why you don't ask for the address? what about e-mail and phone?

The ones on supply order now have the "yes, maybe, no" selections at the bottom like before, and they're pretty cheap, so I'm just going to use them again. Making my own was a pain and didn't look as professional, IMO. Yours look nice, but they're probably almost identical to the new ones from HO.

Every week I have a booth at a farmer's market - it is great.

I'm assembling what my average host earns in free product, holding it on a tray on the scale, and weighing it.

Then I'm offering a "how much does it weigh" drawing to passers by, and I will talk with them about bookings and PC as they lift.

I'll send one SB Cookbook out each week I do this.

Slip I borrowed from here - changed up a little. See attached:

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Prize Drawing.doc
    57.5 KB · Views: 558
ThePamperedMommy said:
just wondering why you don't ask for the address? what about e-mail and phone?

Because I dont' mail things out. I get their email and phone number though.

Scott, what typeface are you using? Some of your sheet comes up with gibberish type to me. Can't pull it up on the office mac either.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Scott, what typeface are you using? Some of your sheet comes up with gibberish type to me. Can't pull it up on the office mac either.

Select all the text and change it to a different font. You'll be able to read it then.

I couldn't read it either. I had to find the font, type out all the letters on the keyboard, then translate ...

Here's the translation I came up with:
How Much Does
It Weigh?
My Guess:
-_____ lbs-​

What is the purpose of the "Get Ready for Fair: Door Prize Slip Revamp Ideas" event?

The purpose of this event is to provide tips and ideas for revamping door prize slips at fairs to help increase sales and engagement with potential customers.

Who can attend the "Get Ready for Fair: Door Prize Slip Revamp Ideas" event?

This event is open to all consultants and leaders within the Pampered Chef community.

What can I expect to learn from this event?

During this event, you will learn various techniques and strategies for creating eye-catching door prize slips that will attract customers and increase sales at fairs.

Do I need to bring anything to the event?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the event. However, it may be helpful to have a notebook and pen to take notes.

Is this event free to attend?

Yes, this event is completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bakinwithbacon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
marystell1
  • smithcooking