• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique Door Prizes for Women's Fair - Ideas and Tips

In summary, Ashley is looking for ideas on what she can give away as a door prize at a Women's Fair this weekend. Each person who is doing a booth is to give something away each hour. She is thinking about giving away a gift certificate for a free show, but needs some ideas. Debbie shares her sign and/or gift certificate with Ashley.
smithcooking
I am needing some ideas on what I can give away as a door prize at a Women's Fair that I am doing this weekend? Each person that is doing a booth is to give something that they are going to be giving away each hour. I thought about giving away like a gift certificate that is for a free show. Need some ideas.

Thank you,
Ashley Smith

I always give a GC that has three options: 10% off an order, $10 in free product as a host, or $25 off the kit as a new consultant.

Deb,
do you make the gift cert? I am thinking of doing a GC for a prize but am not sure how we do it. any help would be appreciated :)

DebbieJ said:
I always give a GC that has three options: 10% off an order, $10 in free product as a host, or $25 off the kit as a new consultant.

Do you have a sign that says this at your booth or do you just tell them when you call?

Hi, Meredith! Hi, Ashley!Find a plastics store, or a restaurant supply store that sells table tents - the clear holders that hold a sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 paper. Then print out what you want folks to see.I raffle some past season item (next one will be my old collander & bowl set with lids) and a free cooking show - then call one to say they won the item and they can either come pick it up or I'll bring it to their cooking show and give it to them in front of their friends. Also I call EVERYONE to tell them they won a free cooking show. It's important to follow up within 24-48 hours.

etteluap70PC said:
Do you have a sign that says this at your booth or do you just tell them when you call?

Debbie, would you mind sharing your sign and/or gift certificate with us?

1. How can I win a door prize at a fair?

To win a door prize at a fair, you usually need to enter a raffle or drawing. Some fairs may also offer games or activities where you can win a prize. Make sure to check the fair's rules and regulations to see how you can participate in the door prize drawing.

2. What types of prizes are usually given out at fairs?

Prizes at fairs can vary, but they often include items such as gift baskets, gift cards, kitchen gadgets, or even free tickets to future events. Some fairs may also offer larger prizes like electronics or vacation packages.

3. How do I claim my door prize if I win?

If you are chosen as a door prize winner, the fair organizers will usually announce your name or number. You may be asked to show identification to claim your prize. Make sure to follow the fair's instructions on how to claim your prize.

4. Can I choose which door prize I want to win?

In most cases, the door prizes at fairs are predetermined and you cannot choose which prize you want to win. However, if there are multiple prize options, the fair may allow you to select your preferred prize if your name is drawn.

5. Do I have to be present to win a door prize at a fair?

It depends on the fair's rules. Some fairs may require you to be present to claim your door prize, while others may allow you to claim it at a later time. Make sure to check the fair's guidelines to see if you need to be present to win.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bakinwithbacon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
marystell1
  • sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • caraighan