• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

UPampered Chefoming Fairs/Booths

In summary, Chef Success suggests that in order to be successful at a booth, you should bring out a different product than potatoes. You should also have a Door Prize, coupons, or gifts for the "goodie bags" as well as a small Twixit in a snack-size baggie with your business card. Chef Success suggests doing a one-time demo in stages throughout the night.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
Ok, I have a couple of fairs coming up. I like I have get my booths fashioned in the U-shape.

Both fairs are in November, so I'll be featuring those Specials and Holidays.

One of the fairs wants every booth to be interactive -yeah! I really like this idea, I try to do it w/all my booth events. However, not very many take part in my demo area.

Here's what I usually put out: UM, Cutting Board w/cups, Handy Scrapers w/Knives; SSBowl or Colander Bowl w/Salad Chopper -all using potatoes and apples (keeping costs low). So I need to come up w/a different plan of attack-er-strategy!

They also want coupons or small gifts for the 'goodie bags' as well as a Door Prize. I was thinking of putting a small Twixit in a snack-size baggie w/my business card ???

I do my own Door Prize drawing at my booth, so I can get some contacts.

How about some ideas Cheffers! I am ready for some New, Refreshing thoughts!

Still using potatoes you could bring out the Ultimate Mandoline, I find that people are really intimidated by it. Also the new Forged Cutley cuts thur potatoes like butter.

There was a entire potatoe theme posting on here awhile back. TONS of great ideas. Will see if I can find and post a link.

Carol

Found it!
Chefsuccess.com a Community for Pampered Chef Consultants

Last edited:
I have lots of ideas for you, but not a ton of time right now. I just worked a booth last weekend, and I got lots of compliments on the set up. When I get my pics downloaded, I'll post those.

In the meantime, I wouldn't necessarily give a product. Even something cheap like a twixit is going to cost a lot if you give to everyone and not necessarily any payout. Just my two cents there. If they said a coupon would be ok, I'd go that route. I'm posting a fair coupon with a recipe attached that I got from here awhile ago. I swap out the recipe whenever I feel like it, and change the date. I'll attach all of them I have, but the specials may be things we no longer sell, fyi. One of them is the Celebration Cookie Mix. You could have one of those made up too. There's a thread right now with lots of batter bowl mix ideas. Maybe have a few of those put together.

Do you have the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer? I used that in my interactive area last weekend, and it was a HUGE hit. I'm sure right before Thanksgiving, it would be even more of one.

Ok, I'll post more later, after the pics download.

Attachments

• boothcoupon2[1].doc
    76 KB · Views: 406
  • boothcoupon3.doc
    79 KB · Views: 337
  • boothcoupon3[1].doc
    76.5 KB · Views: 329
  • boothcoupon 2 differnt dips.doc
    77 KB · Views: 343
  • Coupons 002 - booth.doc
    70 KB · Views: 397
The fair I just did wouldn't allow me to have knives on display. Did they give you any restrictions like that?

Could you assemble a trifle? It would showcase it for December hosts. You could have a little cooler there with the cool whip and also milk to make the pudding (stainless steel bowls with the whisk and a scraper), an already made cake or brownie in the bar pan (stoneware for November special), use parchment paper to lift it out and put on cutting board. Then a knife, if allowed. If not, the min serving spatula to cut the squares and lift off. Etc. The only trouble is, it's a one-time demo. Maybe do it in stages throughout the night? Has anyone done this before? Would it work?

Here is one that I used last November

:chef:

Attachments

• Coupons 002 - booth November 17, 2007.doc
    316.5 KB · Views: 472
Thank you for Wonderful suggestions!
I decided to go w/ the Celebration Cookies mix. It will be easy to demo; it will be my door prize; and my sample.

I've also created something to go on the back of the coupon.

Attachments

• Coupon -back promos.pub
    364.5 KB · Views: 312
What a great idea! I hope it goes well! :)

Do you ever have anyone redeem those coupons with you? I'm particularly interested in the hosting one. I'll be giving away recipe cards at a fair this weekend and I'm thinking of putting a cooking show coupon on there...for a free product or something....do you find that you get business that way?

I have definitely had people redeem them for shows, not so much the recruiting ones. More successful than that is offering a free stone for anyone who books AT THE FAIR/BOOTH. I've had a lot of success with that one. Another girl that worked the booth with me last weekend left her shift (4 or 5 hours, can't remember) with EIGHT bookings on her calendar I think largely because of that. (Sorry if I screwed up the bold face here, not sure if it worked).

And, Veronica, are you able to put your wording for the back of the coupon in word at all? I can't open publisher. :(
Thanks!

Here is the couon back in word -pdf.

I was thinking this morning, should I put up a sign-up/registry for a class/workshop on how to make these? Get a number of people, order products and buy supplies -they make and take!?

Could do one for the candy cane brownie lollipops too! Maybe????!!!!!

Attachments

• Coupon-back.docx.pdf
    227.3 KB · Views: 314
Or a sign-up for a cookie exchange?
Make and bake 5-6 different things; divy them up; each take home a bag?

I like both ideas, Veronica -- the make and take and the cookie exchange.

1. What are the benefits of having a Pampered Chef booth at a fair or event?

Having a Pampered Chef booth at a fair or event is a great way to showcase our products and introduce them to potential customers. It also allows us to connect with the community and build relationships with new customers. Plus, it's a fun and interactive way to demonstrate our products in action!

2. How do I sign up for a Pampered Chef booth at a fair or event?

To sign up for a Pampered Chef booth, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to us directly through our website. We will work with you to find the perfect event that aligns with your schedule and target audience.

3. What do I need to bring to a Pampered Chef booth at a fair or event?

We recommend bringing a variety of our products to display and demonstrate, as well as any promotional materials or business cards. It's also helpful to have a tablecloth, signage, and samples or giveaways to attract people to your booth. Your consultant can provide you with a list of recommended items to bring.

4. Can I sell products at a Pampered Chef booth at a fair or event?

Yes, you can sell products at your Pampered Chef booth. However, it's important to check with the event organizers beforehand to ensure that selling is allowed. We also recommend having a variety of products available for purchase, as well as taking orders for any items that may not be in stock at the event.

5. How can I make my Pampered Chef booth stand out at a fair or event?

One way to make your booth stand out is by offering interactive demonstrations and samples of our products. You can also create eye-catching displays and decorations, and have a friendly and engaging attitude towards potential customers. Don't forget to have plenty of business cards and promotional materials available for people to take with them!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katem51
  • allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • chellb1234