1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Two different types of crowds for 2 days

1. Porchechef

Porchechef Member

Hi ladies! I am trying to decide what to do-

One day at this fair- it is for public school students, etc and I was thinking of advertising cooking classes and fundraisers for this day.

Then the next day is open to everyone- I was going to have "Help Wanted" sign and try to advertise to recruit potential consultants, have incentives for booking a show, and allow people to make orders but it has to be shipped directly to their homes, etc.

There will be a door prize (Required by the fair) so I will provide that to the fair then have my own mini door prize.

I also will make brownies (cut them into small squares and wrap them up with my business cards).

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Sep 10, 2009
  2. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

What would you think of recipe cards with your info instead of brownies? Most people won't turn down a recipe card, less mess and hassle for you and you don't have to worry about those folks who are funny about eating food from people they don't know (like me :-D).

I know school just started, so I don't know if your seniors will be thinking about college yet or not, but you could set up a little "College Survivors kit" - DCB, Mix n chop, Salad Choppers, scraper, round stone, pizza cutter, etc... just to get their minds working.

good luck!!!

Sep 10, 2009
  3. Porchechef

Porchechef Member

That's a good idea- thanks! I will do the recipe cards and the College Survivors Kit :).

Sep 11, 2009
Have something to add?