• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two Different Types of Crowds for 2 Days

In summary, there are two types of crowds for a Pampered Chef party: the "Host Crowd" and the "Guest Crowd". The Host Crowd consists of the party's hosts and their invited guests, while the Guest Crowd is made up of those attending as guests of the host. You do not need to be a trained chef to host a Pampered Chef party, as their products are designed for home cooks of all levels. As a host, you can earn discounts and free products based on the total sales from your party through their host rewards program. To get started hosting a Pampered Chef party, you can contact a consultant or visit their website to find one near you. They will provide you with all the necessary information and tools for a
Porchechef
Hi ladies! I am trying to decide what to do-

One day at this fair- it is for public school students, etc and I was thinking of advertising cooking classes and fundraisers for this day.

Then the next day is open to everyone- I was going to have "Help Wanted" sign and try to advertise to recruit potential consultants, have incentives for booking a show, and allow people to make orders but it has to be shipped directly to their homes, etc.

There will be a door prize (Required by the fair) so I will provide that to the fair then have my own mini door prize.

I also will make brownies (cut them into small squares and wrap them up with my business cards).

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

What would you think of recipe cards with your info instead of brownies? Most people won't turn down a recipe card, less mess and hassle for you and you don't have to worry about those folks who are funny about eating food from people they don't know (like me :-D).

I know school just started, so I don't know if your seniors will be thinking about college yet or not, but you could set up a little "College Survivors kit" - DCB, Mix n chop, Salad Choppers, scraper, round stone, pizza cutter, etc... just to get their minds working.

good luck!!!

That's a good idea- thanks! I will do the recipe cards and the College Survivors Kit :).

What are the two different types of crowds for 2 days?

The two different types of crowds for 2 days are the "Host Crowd" and the "Guest Crowd".

What is the difference between the Host Crowd and the Guest Crowd?

The Host Crowd is made up of people who are hosting a Pampered Chef party and have invited their friends and family to attend. The Guest Crowd is made up of people who are attending the party as guests of the host.

Do I need to be a trained chef to host a Pampered Chef party?

No, you do not need to be a trained chef to host a Pampered Chef party. Our products are designed for home cooks of all levels.

Can I earn discounts or free products by hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, as a host, you can earn discounts and free products based on the total sales from your party. Our host rewards program is a great way to stock your kitchen with our high-quality products.

How can I get started hosting a Pampered Chef party?

To get started hosting a Pampered Chef party, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will provide you with all the necessary information and tools to host a successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • manderyoder
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • esavvymom