• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Might Exhibit at a Fair, but Need Your Help!!!

In summary, Kimmy is looking for ideas for demos at her upcoming neighborhood fair. She is especially interested in interactive demos that will capture the attention of the many families that will be in attendance. She has heard of glitter in the quick-stir pitcher and wants to try it out. Cindy suggests that she go to Michaels and look for glittery halloween confetti. Kimmy is excited to try out the glitter in the quick-stir pitcher and has herself a good day.
KimmyDarling
My recruiter and I might be able to get into a fair at the end of the month. It's a neighborhood fair held at a middle school, so lots of families.

Tricky thing is that no food or beverages are allowed at all, so we need to get creative with our demos.

We'd like it to be interactive-- so far, I've come up with play-doh and creative cutters, etc., and a What Does This Do? game for the kids to guess the functions of different tools.

We're definitely going to have info on fund-raising, wedding registry, the opportunity, etc., as well as feature gift-shopping, and give away free cooking classes every half-hour, but what are some other things we can do that are interactive, fun, and can showcase our products, while adhering to their strict no food policy? I'd love some suggestions.

Thanks for your help!

Kimmy

Your ideas sound great! I can't think of any more right now...maybe do the hands-on you mentioned, and just be there to talk to people; answer questions. I'd have the holiday wish lists available too.
I'll try to think of more things...good luck to you!

glitter in the quick-stir pitcher to show how it works...hmm NO food? HMMM...I'll keep thinking

Hey Kimmy - I never demo food or drinks at a fair - that gives you more time to talk to ALL THE PEOPLE that will be stopping by! I am on the way to work, but I have a document somewhere with lots of ideas that I will dig up for you.
The glitter in the QSP is an awesome idea that I always do. Go to Michaels and look for some glittery halloween confetti - and let the kids "plunge". They love it.
Have yourself a good day! Im so tickled this is going well for you! Where is the fair you are doing? ~c~

Cindy, it's a local neighborhood festival at the middle school.

1. What is the process for exhibiting at a fair with Pampered Chef?

To exhibit at a fair with Pampered Chef, you will first need to reach out to our team to express your interest and provide information about the fair you would like to attend. From there, we will guide you through the registration and application process.

2. What types of products can I sell at a fair with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and products, as well as pantry items and cookbooks. However, not all products are available for fair exhibits. Our team will provide you with a list of approved products for fair sales.

3. How much inventory should I bring to a fair with Pampered Chef?

The amount of inventory you should bring will depend on the size and duration of the fair, as well as your sales goals. Our team can provide guidance on recommended inventory levels based on your specific situation.

4. Do I need to pay any fees to exhibit at a fair with Pampered Chef?

Yes, there may be fees associated with exhibiting at a fair with Pampered Chef. These may include booth rental fees, registration fees, and any necessary permits or licenses. Our team can provide more information on the specific fees for the fair you are interested in.

5. Can I offer promotions or discounts at my Pampered Chef fair exhibit?

Yes, you can offer promotions or discounts at your fair exhibit with Pampered Chef. However, these must be in line with our company policies and guidelines. Our team can provide more information on the types of promotions that are allowed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Fluffy215
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies