• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Make Our School's Fundraiser a Success!

In summary, the school is having a fundraiser and parents are being asked to contribute something. The options parents are given are to contribute money, give a gift basket, or do a show.
Humble Beginnings
My daughters school is having a fundraiser on the 24th. Basically they are eliminating possibly having our children sell wrapping paper or books this year. This fundraiser is a silent auction, dance, food etc. Sounds like alot of fun. They are asking parents to contribute something, whether sports tickets, hair cuts etc. I would love to contribute something PC but need some ideas they are looking for big ticket items because 100% of the proceeds would go to the school. I'm not very creative so having a hard time thinking what to give and how to present + funds are tight so can't give away too much. All ideas are welcomed please help.

I would do a gift basket and utilize the outlet as much as possible, if not completely. Then I'd put a card/coupon or something in it offering them a free holiday show or that you will purchase the host special for them or some type of other free gift for hosting. I'm doing something similar for a fundraiser group in November so they can earn money over our PC sales.

Free cooking show!

I was thinking of putting together a Bakers Basket since it's time for Holiday baking soon and throwing in a gift certificate for a FREE Cooking Show.

Or a gift certificate at least. Maybe free cooking show with so much of the show going to the school too? Definitely hit the outlet!!

I did a retired Tool Turn About with lots of small items from the outlet and our supply order form. I wrapped it like an Easter Basket to keep hands out of it.

Jules711 said:
Or a gift certificate at least. Maybe free cooking show with so much of the show going to the school too? Definitely hit the outlet!!

I love the idea of booking a show and part going back to the school as well! I will definitly add that to the gift certificate. Thank you! I'm checking out the outlet today.

These are great ideas. I'm trying to put together a basket for a school's silent auction too. Keep em coming in!!

Here is some wording you can put on a gift certificate:$30 off on a Pampered Chef order with consultant C.Point, #693242.
(smaller print) this coupon must be redeemed by [about 3 months out] Then in ITALIC font, When you call to redeem this coupon, ask how you can turn it into $100+ in free and discounted Pampered Chef products by hosting a fun easy cooking show at your home or work. It's like a mini-vacation with friends, where you all get to eat, chat -- and SHOP! And you benefit from free shopping, items at half price, all items at a discount, free shipping for you, and a 10% discount for a calendar year!

1. How can I get involved in the fundraiser?

To get involved in the fundraiser, you can reach out to the school's fundraising committee or contact a Pampered Chef consultant to see how you can contribute. You can also attend any fundraising events or purchase products that support the fundraiser.

2. What products can I purchase to support the fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can be purchased to support the fundraiser. These include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. You can browse through our catalog or ask a consultant for recommendations on popular items that are great for fundraising.

3. How much of the proceeds go towards the fundraiser?

For every purchase made through the fundraiser, Pampered Chef will donate a percentage of the proceeds towards the school's fundraiser. The exact percentage may vary depending on the products purchased and the total sales, but rest assured that every purchase makes a difference.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party to support the fundraiser?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to support the fundraiser. Not only will you have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family, but a portion of the sales from your party will also be donated towards the fundraiser. Plus, you can earn free and discounted products as a host!

5. Is there a deadline for the fundraiser?

The fundraiser may have a specific deadline set by the school or the fundraising committee. It is best to check with them for the exact deadline. However, you can also continue to support the fundraiser by purchasing Pampered Chef products even after the deadline has passed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • cathyt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Tonya Sue