• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited for a Pampered Chef fundraiser at our school - any ideas?

In summary, the school district has changed their rules about how fundraising can be done. The kids can no longer take catalogs to friends and family, and the parents have to fundraise. The PAC group is not going to use Inisbrook for their fall fundraiser, and they are planning to have a Power Cooking Show. Lots of details need to be worked out, but the organizer is excited about the possibilities.
soccermama
So, our school district has changed it's rules on how we are allowed to do our fundraising. The change means that the kids can not take catalogs to friends and family. It has to be the parents doing the fundraising.....

This means that our PAC group is not going to use Inisbrook for our fall fundraiser.... and they are going to let me do a Pampered Chef Cooking Show FUNdraiser :)

For this, I'm doing a Power Cooking Show! Won't that be fun? And we're trying to find a date in September that will work, so they can buy the cookware at 60% off and maybe raffle that off at their next function. (That's allowed, I hope???)

Lots of details to work out... I'm very excited :) Any ideas on how to make it work would be welcomed!!! :blushing:

Sounds great!

That sounds awesome! I'm pushing this for a local preschool to just work with me - instead of the 30 vendors they had to coordinate for their "shopping extravaganza" last year that caused the chairperson enormous amounts of headaches. I told her I'd do everything for her - she'd just promote it at the school to collect orders, and I'd set everything else up and do a "power" cooking show for 100+ guests in their multi-purpose room (they're connected to a church).

If it's a school, they should be allowed to raffle off the cookware - as long as the state you're in allows non-profits to have raffles as long as they have a raffle id number, they're all set.

I'm planning to do some recipes up front so everyone can take a plate and eat, then I'll show some tools with veggies and fruit, etc. and talk about the main lines (stoneware, cookware, forged cutlery, SA). I'll probably include some freebie giveaways for people who answer questions or come up to help, too, just like I do at my regular shows. I will make it interactive and fun, but keep it to an hour for busy people. I'll answer questions and take orders afterwards, and it'll be the "kickoff" to get the parents to take home a packet of catalogs and order forms to pass around to their friends and family. We'll let them know the date all the orders have to be in by, and how it'll all be shipped (to the school for pick up or direct ship to out of towners).

Hope that helps! I really hope I'm able to do mine, as I know a lot of teachers and parents from the school, and it's 5 min. down the road, so lots of local customers!! :) Good luck and keep us posted!

1. How does the "Another School Fundraiser!!!" program work?

The "Another School Fundraiser!!!" program allows schools to raise money by selling Pampered Chef products. A percentage of the sales will be donated back to the school.

2. What products are available for the fundraiser?

We offer a variety of Pampered Chef products for the fundraiser, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. These products are high-quality and loved by customers.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for the fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for the "Another School Fundraiser!!!" program. Every sale, no matter how big or small, will contribute to the school's fundraising goal.

4. How much money can a school expect to raise through this program?

The amount of money raised through the "Another School Fundraiser!!!" program varies depending on the size of the school, the number of participants, and the effort put into promoting the fundraiser. On average, schools can expect to earn 20-25% of the total sales.

5. How long does the fundraiser last?

The length of the fundraiser can be determined by the school, but we recommend a duration of 2-3 weeks. This gives enough time for participants to make purchases and for the school to promote the fundraiser without it becoming too long and losing momentum.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rebeccasmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rebeccasmith
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • namredus