• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Private School Fundraiser to Stock Kitchen

In summary, the school is doing a Pampered Chef fundraiser for a small, private school that needs to completely restock their school cafeteria. They want a "wish list" and allow parents to purchase off of the list, as well as purchase for themselves. They are not sure how to attack this, and have about 4 days to pull it off.
rebeccasmith
I am doing a fundraiser for a small, private school that needs to completely restock their school cafeteria. So, they want a "wish list" and allow parents to purchase off of the list, as well as purchase for themselves. I am not sure how to attack this, and I have about 4 days to pull it off!!! HELP!

I have ordered enough catalogs for each child to have one, and planned on also including at least five outside order forms. I need to include instructions, labels and instructions for ordering online. What else should I do?! I've never done a Pampered Chef fundraiser AT ALL! I'm scared!!

First of all, relax!

Here are a couple links to help you get started:

https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/product_wish_list.pdf

https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/cs_fundraiserchecklist.pdf

That second link is for the "official" PC fundraiser program where the beneficiary of the fundraiser gets 10% or 15% of sales, depending on amount sold and can purchase one host special item at 60% off. You get 15% commission.
Another option is to hold a regular cooking or catalog show and donate some (I'd suggest at least 15% to match PC's program) to all of your commission, plus whomever you appoint as host can get all the host benefits for the school.

We were just discussing fundraising options in the chat box yesterday or the other day...not sure if you can scroll back that far, but it was informational.

ChefPeg said:
First of all, relax!

Here are a couple links to help you get started:

https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/product_wish_list.pdf

https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/cs_fundraiserchecklist.pdf

That second link is for the "official" PC fundraiser program where the beneficiary of the fundraiser gets 10% or 15% of sales, depending on amount sold and can purchase one host special item at 60% off. You get 15% commission.
Another option is to hold a regular cooking or catalog show and donate some (I'd suggest at least 15% to match PC's program) to all of your commission, plus whomever you appoint as host can get all the host benefits for the school.

We were just discussing fundraising options in the chat box yesterday or the other day...not sure if you can scroll back that far, but it was informational.

Personally I would match the PC %'s for the fundraiser not all the commission you earn. There are costs involved with organizing this fundraiser: catalogs, copies, time, etc.

Not sure how many are involved in the fundraiser but if the school is looking to RESTOCK their kitchen with kitchen tools I would have to think a straight show with host benefits would be more beneficial to their goal. The parents and families make purchases from the school's wish list and the school gets more product they choose. If the school is after products I would donate the commission $$ in product value ordered on the hosts order so that you get the benefit of the host discount.

I did a similar fundraiser to this about 5 years ago. The local ambulance association wanted to stock their kitchen. If the school has a "wish list", make sure to include that. Also, I wouldn't do this as a traditional fundraiser but as a show instead. Allow the school to use the hostess benefits to purchase their additional products that aren't purchased for them. That is how I ran mine.
I also did one like this for a family that lost everything in a house fire and they used all of the benefits to purchase everything that wasn't purchased for them. The only drawback is not having the Wedding Registry available. I used that for their wishlist for both of those fundraisers. It worked perfect!

Best of luck!

Wow. Thank you, thank you. You guys are awesome. This will help a lot. I will run it as a show, and I think I will include a place for wish list items to be purchased on the order forms, perhaps a modified outside order form from my bridal showers. I'll keep ya'll in the loop. Excited about this show, wish they had given me extra notice so I wasn't doing this from the beach!!!

Okay, so I am going to include in each packet for students/teachers/staff (150 students):
1) a letter explaining the fundraiser
2.) a wish list for the kitchen
3.) 5 outside order forms including a section for where they can purchase for the kitchen
4.) a fun class/student/staff challenge sheet
5.) an envelope to return their order/money forms
6.) ??? Anything else I need??? suggestions

Does anyone have ideas for prizes for class winner/student highest seller/staff highest seller?

For prizes, remember they are business deductions, I think Amazon or iTunes gift cards to the top student seller(s) would be the best. For staff, you could offer and amount of free product to be included with the show? For the top class you could give an Amazon gift card for the class to purchase supplies or a pizza party?

Thanks so much!! I appreciate all of these suggestions!

1. How does the private school fundraiser work?

The private school fundraiser involves selling Pampered Chef products to raise funds for the school's kitchen. Parents, teachers, and community members can purchase products and a portion of the sales will go towards stocking the kitchen.

2. How much of the sales go towards stocking the kitchen?

For every sale made through the private school fundraiser, 15% of the total sales will go towards stocking the school's kitchen. This includes both online and in-person orders.

3. Can we choose which Pampered Chef products to sell for the fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose which products to sell for the fundraiser. We have a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware to choose from. You can also work with a Pampered Chef consultant to create a customized product list that best fits your school's needs.

4. How long does the fundraiser last?

The length of the fundraiser is up to the school's discretion. Typically, fundraisers last for 2-3 weeks, but you can extend it if needed. We recommend setting a specific end date to create a sense of urgency and encourage more sales.

5. What is the process for ordering and receiving the products?

Orders can be placed online through a customized link or in-person with a Pampered Chef consultant. Once the fundraiser ends, the products will be shipped directly to the school. The school can then distribute the products to the buyers or have them pick up their orders during a designated time and location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • starrmarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Nanisu