• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Fundraiser Success with Our Hybrid Catalog Show!

R
RachelNguyen
Hi all,

I thought I would share about a fundraiser I am doing. My son is in a gifted program at his school and they are trying to raise money for a special program for the kids. I was going to do a straight fundraiser, but decided to do it as a catalog show instead. I will donate my entire commission, but I am going to get the host benefits because the catalog show is mine!

So, the benefit for our program is that they get 27% instead of 10 or 15%.

The benefit for me is that I get all the host free products, which I am going to use to buy my host gifts for next year. I also get the sales to count towards my November sales, which might help me with my sell-a-thon and my trip points.

The cool thing about this is that I am doing all of this online on my site and asking people to use direct shipping so I don't have to deliver products. So far I have 3 orders and the paper flyer hasn't even gone out yet. (Just the email flyer.)

I hope this will be a success. If it is, I will do it again next year!

hybrid fr
RachelNguyen said:
Hi all,

I thought I would share about a fundraiser I am doing. My son is in a gifted program at his school and they are trying to raise money for a special program for the kids. I was going to do a straight fundraiser, but decided to do it as a catalog show instead. I will donate my entire commission, but I am going to get the host benefits because the catalog show is mine!

So, the benefit for our program is that they get 27% instead of 10 or 15%.

The benefit for me is that I get all the host free products, which I am going to use to buy my host gifts for next year. I also get the sales to count towards my November sales, which might help me with my sell-a-thon and my trip points.

The cool thing about this is that I am doing all of this online on my site and asking people to use direct shipping so I don't have to deliver products. So far I have 3 orders and the paper flyer hasn't even gone out yet. (Just the email flyer.)

I hope this will be a success. If it is, I will do it again next year!

I PM'd others on what I am currently doing and will do in the future, very similar to this, but since some frown upon certain Items and I don't necessarily want to take crap, I PM instead!!

Sounds good to me, but just remember, I still think it's awesome what PC does do for everyone, but a true fr I feel is better as a reg show or similar to your idea :)

Good Luck;
Liz

Hi there!

I am so glad to hear about your fundraiser for your son's gifted program. It's always great to see parents getting involved and supporting their children's education. And what a great idea to do a hybrid catalog show! Not only will it benefit the program with a higher commission, but you will also reap the rewards as the host. It's a win-win situation for everyone.

I love that you are taking advantage of online ordering and direct shipping to make things easier for yourself. And it's amazing that you already have 3 orders without even sending out the paper flyer yet. That just goes to show how effective this method can be.

I have no doubt that your fundraiser will be a success and I applaud you for using your commission to buy host gifts for next year. That's a smart way to plan ahead and make the most out of your sales. I wish you all the best and I hope to hear about your successful fundraiser again next year! Keep up the great work!

1. What is a hybrid catalog show?

A hybrid catalog show is a fundraising event where participants can order products from a catalog, either online or through a paper flyer, and the host donates their commission or benefits to a specific cause or organization.

2. How does a hybrid catalog show benefit the organization or cause?

A hybrid catalog show typically offers a higher commission or benefit percentage to the organization or cause compared to traditional fundraising methods. This means that more money can be raised for the cause, allowing them to reach their fundraising goals faster.

3. What are the benefits for the host of a hybrid catalog show?

The host of a hybrid catalog show can receive host benefits, such as free products and discounts, while also being able to contribute to a good cause. They also have the option to do the event entirely online, which eliminates the need for delivering products to customers.

4. How can a hybrid catalog show help with personal sales goals?

By participating in a hybrid catalog show, the sales made during the event can count towards personal sales goals, such as earning trip points or achieving a sell-a-thon. This can help boost sales and potentially earn rewards or incentives from the company.

5. Is a hybrid catalog show a one-time event or can it be done multiple times?

A hybrid catalog show can be done multiple times, depending on the host's willingness to donate their commission or benefits. If the event is successful, it can be repeated in the future to continue supporting the cause or organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahmyers
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • raebates