• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your AfterProm Fundraiser Success with Expert Tips and Strategies!

In summary, the "Boost Your AfterProm Fundraiser Success" webinar is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to support after-prom fundraisers and their success. It offers expert tips and strategies tailored to the products and methods offered by Pampered Chef, making it a valuable resource for anyone involved in organizing or participating in after-prom fundraisers. The webinar covers a variety of topics, including effective promotion, engaging potential customers, maximizing sales, and utilizing social media. It is approximately 45 minutes long and available on demand, with no cost to attend.
otisbg
Gold Member
Even though I have been in this business for over 3 year...I have never done a Fundraiser!:yuck:
I am meeting with a regular host of mine who wants to do a PC AfterProm Fundraiser................HELP ME!!!!!!!!
What do I do? DO I do packets and have each "Prom Mom" get orders? I feel like such a DUH!:cry:
PLease, My Chef Success folks - do not let me down!

You could kick it off with a cooking show, then have each mom take packets with order forms. I'll attach what I use - I can't remember if I got them here or somewhere else!

PS...It wouldn't let me upload the order forms I use because they're an excel file. I can email it to you if you like!

Attachments

• Pizazz Lotto.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 433
  • Pizazz Fundraiser.doc
    42 KB · Views: 676
Awesome stuff!! Thank you for sharing! I love, love, love the lotto thing! I have several fundraisers this fall and definitely plan to use the idea. I've already created my own - doing 50-50, 20 blocks per page, $50 to the organization, $50 to the winner in the form of a "shopping spree". Love it!!

What is the purpose of the "Boost Your AfterProm Fundraiser Success" webinar?

The purpose of the "Boost Your AfterProm Fundraiser Success" webinar is to provide expert tips and strategies for increasing the success of after-prom fundraisers. These tips and strategies are specifically tailored to the products and methods offered by Pampered Chef, making it an invaluable resource for those looking to boost their fundraising efforts.

Who is the target audience for the webinar?

The target audience for the webinar is anyone involved in organizing or participating in after-prom fundraisers. This may include school administrators, teachers, parents, and students. The tips and strategies offered in the webinar are applicable to all levels of experience and can benefit both new and experienced fundraisers.

What types of tips and strategies will be covered in the webinar?

The webinar will cover a variety of tips and strategies, including how to effectively promote your fundraiser, how to engage potential customers, how to maximize sales, and how to utilize social media for increased reach. Additionally, the webinar will offer specific tips and strategies for using Pampered Chef products in your fundraiser and how to involve students in the fundraising process.

How long is the webinar and when is it available?

The "Boost Your AfterProm Fundraiser Success" webinar is approximately 45 minutes long and is available on demand. This means that it can be accessed at any time that is convenient for the viewer. The webinar can also be paused and rewatched as needed, allowing for a flexible and personalized viewing experience.

Is there a cost to attend the webinar?

No, there is no cost to attend the "Boost Your AfterProm Fundraiser Success" webinar. It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to support after-prom fundraisers and their success. All that is required is a device with internet access to watch the webinar.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • allieskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies