• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising Ideas for Your Daughter's Dance Team - Expert Tips and Advice

In summary, "Not Sure What to Do . . ." is a line of products from Pampered Chef that includes kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware designed to make meal planning and preparation easier for busy individuals. These products can help with portioning and storing meals, turning vegetables into noodles, and are user-friendly with instructions and tips provided. They can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations and demonstrations.
K_Jurich
Ok so my Jan and Feb stinks so far. But I spoke to my daughters dance teacher last night and she said she would love to do a fundraiser.:blushing:Which is great but ahhhhh I haven't done one before and I don't know what to do. :eek: So I read over the 2 threads regarding dance fundraiser but not sure, She wants to keep each childs earnings seperate because they did another fundraiser earlier and some kids didn't participate as much and still got as much. So please can some one help me:confused: Should I do a regular fundraiser or the box thing or is there something else? I am so lost.:cry:

I'm not sure what the other threads said, but a simple spreadsheet with each child's name on it and you can track what they sell. If you are giving the kids prizes, then just think of the items, figure out a 'value' to them (i.e. sell $100 get X) and go from there.

Does that make sense?? GREAT JOB on getting the fundraiser!

jbdowd0798 said:
I'm not sure what the other threads said, but a simple spreadsheet with each child's name on it and you can track what they sell. If you are giving the kids prizes, then just think of the items, figure out a 'value' to them (i.e. sell $100 get X) and go from there.

Does that make sense?? GREAT JOB on getting the fundraiser!

Son you think the spreadsheet thing would work best for the kids instead for a reg fundraiser?

1. What is "Not Sure What to Do . . ."?

"Not Sure What to Do . . ." is a line of products from Pampered Chef that are designed to make cooking and meal planning easier for busy individuals.

2. What types of products are included in the "Not Sure What to Do . . ." line?

The "Not Sure What to Do . . ." line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as cookware and bakeware, that are specifically designed to help with meal planning and preparation.

3. How can the "Not Sure What to Do . . ." products help me with meal planning?

Our "Not Sure What to Do . . ." products are designed to save you time and make meal planning easier. For example, our Meal Prep Set includes containers and tools to help you portion and store meals ahead of time, while our Veggie Spiralizer can quickly turn vegetables into noodles for a healthier alternative to pasta.

4. Are the "Not Sure What to Do . . ." products easy to use?

Yes, our products are designed to be user-friendly and make meal preparation as simple as possible. We also include instructions and tips with each product to help you get the most out of them.

5. Can I purchase "Not Sure What to Do . . ." products online?

Yes, you can purchase "Not Sure What to Do . . ." products on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Our consultants can also provide personalized recommendations and demonstrations to help you choose the best products for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nanisu
Replies