• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omg!! My Jan Fundraiser Just Came Through!

In summary, Crystal successfully organized a fundraiser for her daughters' dance studio through Tupperware. Despite facing cancellations and having to throw in an extra 10%, she was able to make a profit and earn double points by closing the event by January 31st. The fundraiser resulted in $2,186 in sales and about $650 in funds for the dance studio. Crystal also gained potential leads for future sales opportunities. Overall, she is very happy and proud of her success.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
A BIG WAHOO! I really want to earn Disney so I had planned for overbooking January. Well, show here & there cancelled & I was left with two.

I had been talking with my daughters' dance studio about doing a fundraiser for them & I was supposed to call her today. She just called me & said it was between me & Tupperware.

I had to throw in an extra 10% but I'll still make a little bit. She's going to close by Jan. 31st so I get double points!!

I'm so on cloud nine right now. LOVE IT!! :love: :love: :love:

You go girlfriend!!!

That is awesome Crystal. Are you sure you aren't looking at my January calendar and not your's? They sound very similar. :)

Congrats!! That is awesome!! Keep us posted on how you do!!

Congrats Crystal!!

congrats - have a blast!

Let us know how it goes....I've been trying to talk my daughters' dance teacher into doing a PC one.

How did this fundraiser turn out?

It was great! I totally thought that I had updated this thread, but apparently, I hadn't.

Here are the details:

18 girls participated
$2,186 in sales (I ended up turning in two separate set of orders)

For the fundraiser, I had a deadline of Jan. 31. Two families didn't make that deadline, but still had more than $450 in orders between the two of them. I turned the second set in as a party in February, but I'll still donate my commission.

The dance studio ended up with about $650 in funds between my donation and PC's. She thought that we might do another one in November (before Christmas) so that people can use the earned money towards tuition/recital costumes, etc.

I got double points for 1741 of the sales & regular points for the remaining.

:D

Wahoo! Congratulations!

Great job! I bet you got a lot of names and info for out of the box calls too.

Congrats, Crystal!

Wow, way to go Crystal!! Yahoo!

What is the "Jan Fundraiser" and how do I participate?

The "Jan Fundraiser" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of January. To participate, simply host a party or fundraiser and earn rewards and discounts on our products.

When will I receive my rewards for participating in the "Jan Fundraiser"?

Rewards for the "Jan Fundraiser" will be issued at the end of the month. You will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your rewards.

Can I combine the "Jan Fundraiser" rewards with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the rewards earned through the "Jan Fundraiser" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.

Is there a minimum amount of sales required to participate in the "Jan Fundraiser"?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $200 in order to qualify for the rewards and discounts offered during the "Jan Fundraiser".

Can I still participate in the "Jan Fundraiser" if I am not available during the month of January?

Yes, you can still participate in the "Jan Fundraiser" by booking a party or fundraiser for a later date in the month. However, rewards and discounts will only be available during the month of January.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
K_Jurich
  • nicki25
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies