• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About 1St Dance Studio Fundraiser

Entering each dancer as a host is a great idea! That will make it much easeir to track and then I will have no problem determining how much money each dancer will receive. When a guest orders on a PWS, is it necessary that a credit card be used, or can they still pay by cash or check?Cash or check would work just fine!
pampered2007
I may have the opportunity to do a fundraiser for my daughters dance studio. This will be my first BIG fundraiser. I think I am going to pass out packets to the dancers which will consist of maybe 2 mini catalogs, order forms, and an envelope to collect payments all inside a manilla envelope. I will attach an instructional letter to the front of each manilla envelope explaining how to place orders, etc. The packets will be passed out in the classes so I was thinking of maybe ending the fundraiser with a dessert social and everyone can turn in their packets at that time. The few things I am not completely sure of is.....

1) Should I pass out mini catalogs so people have a variety of items to order from OR just have a "stoneware fundraiser" or a "cookbook fundraiser?

1) Assuming that I use the mini catalogs, would the outside order form be ok to use? It has the guest special printed right on it which makes things easier. Copies can be made as needed.

2) how to keep track of what each dancer sells to make sure they receive the correct amount of money they earned?

Please let me know what you think and share any helpful tips and/or suggestions of things I can do to make this fundraiser successful. I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

1) One of the great things about our FR is that the whole catalog is available, not just a predetermined collection of items. Let people order what they want! 1 (again)) Go ahead and use the outside order form. With the monthly special on it, there's no need to print additional forms with the specials. 2) For online orders (the easiest way to get orders), some people here have suggested setting up each participant as a host on your PWS. Then their friends and family can enter their name. You'll be able to check which dancer got orders easier that way. And since you have to pull all the orders into P3 anyway (and it lets you indicate which online show to use each time you import orders), you can still pull them in to a master FR show.I suggest having a small gift for participants who bring in $150 (or $200) in orders. That will get them excited to participate and greatly increase the success. It doesn't have to be anything huge - a gift bag with some fun pencils and a bag of microwave popcorn, maybe a lip balm... just something fun that would appeal to the typical participant.

Ok, I am going to use the mini catalogs and give a big catalog to the dance studio staff. How many mini catalogs would you suggest putting in the packets? Is it necessary to put any more than one?

Entering each dancer as a host is a great idea! That will make it much easeir to track and then I will have no problem determining how much money each dancer will receive. When a guest orders on a PWS, is it necessary that a credit card be used, or can they still pay by cash or check?

About having a gift.....how about a goody bag or at least something small for everyone that participates and then gift cards for the highest sellers? I would give a gift card to the local store where all the dancers go to buy their supplies. I haven't decided yet on how much the gift cards should be or how many. Maybe have a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place??? Or just the top seller? Not sure yet.

Also, how do I go about having all the products shipped to me???

Thanks for the help!!!!

You may want to consider putting the one big catalog in a binder in sheet protectors. That way as people look at it, it doesn't get all "ratty looking"! I would put 2-4 minis in each packet but I would also tell them that they can view the full catalog online at your website.

When you put the Show in P3, you just put in your address as the Host's shipping address. That is how I do all my Shows right now.

You don't want all your little profit to go to "gift cards" for everyone. Especially this time of year, the stores have lots of little cut pencils, pens, pads, etc in Halloween giveaways. Wait until Saturday and you can probably pick up a bunch for cheap...

When I did a fundraiser like this for the cheerleaders, I gave each girl 2 cattys, outside orderforms, and instructions. Part of the instructions were to put each cheerleaders name on the corner of the OOF to keep track of who each order went to and put the orders back in the packet with the name on it as well - I also offered a gift card to the cheerleader who sold the most! HTH

How did you approach the dance school. My DD is in ballet and I am the one that takes her there the most. I would love to hold a fr for them, help boost sales and get my bussiness jump started again.

1. What is a 1st Dance Studio Fundraiser?

A 1st Dance Studio Fundraiser is an event where 1st Dance Studio partners with a local organization or school to raise funds through dance classes or performances. It is a fun and unique way for groups to raise money while promoting the benefits of dance.

2. How does the fundraiser work?

The fundraiser typically works by the organization or school promoting the event to their members or students. Interested individuals can then sign up for dance classes or performances at 1st Dance Studio, with a portion of the proceeds going towards the fundraising goal. Participants can also invite friends and family to join in on the fun and contribute to the cause.

3. What types of dance classes are offered for the fundraiser?

1st Dance Studio offers a variety of dance classes for the fundraiser, including ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop, and more. The classes can be tailored to fit the age and skill level of the participants, making it suitable for all ages and abilities.

4. Can the fundraiser be customized for a specific theme or cause?

Yes, the fundraiser can be customized to fit a specific theme or cause. For example, if the organization is raising funds for breast cancer research, the dance classes can incorporate pink costumes and music. 1st Dance Studio is happy to work with the organization to create a unique and meaningful event.

5. How much of the proceeds go towards the fundraising goal?

The specific amount of proceeds that go towards the fundraising goal will vary depending on the event and the agreement between 1st Dance Studio and the organization. However, a percentage of the proceeds will always go towards the fundraising goal to help the organization reach their target.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenandnelson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CookingwithMary
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Nanisu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies