• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Packet Tips for a Successful Online Fundraising Event in Connecticut

In summary, to host an online fundraising event in Connecticut, you will need to contact a Pampered Chef consultant in your area for a fundraiser packet. This packet includes materials such as product catalogs, order forms, and marketing materials to help promote and host your event. You can promote the event through various methods, and the fundraiser packet can be customized to fit your specific needs. The funds raised from the event will be collected by the consultant and sent directly to you or your chosen organization.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I have a host doing a fundraiser in Conneticut. She is a friend of mine, and is planning on just passing catalogs around and have people order online for her fundraiser.

I was just curious if anyone puts together a fundraiser packet for the hosts, just like we do for cooking shows. You know something with catalogs, order forms, and maybe some fliers?? Anyone do this??

I could use some ideas and help with this.

I have a zip file on here that I have all the forms that I give out to my fundraiser chair person

I have tried to upload it again but for some reason it is telling me "file error"

If you want my files, please e-mail me at [email protected] and I will e-mail you back the zip files

Thanks and sorry that I can't upload

:chef:

OK I emailed you!

1. How do I get started with hosting an online fundraising event in Connecticut?

To get started with your online fundraising event in Connecticut, you will need to contact a Pampered Chef consultant in your area. They will provide you with a fundraiser packet that includes all the necessary information and materials to get your event up and running.

2. What is included in the fundraiser packet?

The fundraiser packet includes a variety of materials to help promote and host your online fundraising event. This may include product catalogs, order forms, marketing materials, and tips for a successful event.

3. How can I promote my online fundraising event?

There are several ways to promote your event, such as sharing it on social media, sending out emails to friends and family, or creating a flyer to share in your community. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also provide you with additional tips and resources for promoting your event.

4. Can I customize the fundraiser packet to fit my needs?

Yes, you can customize the fundraiser packet to fit your specific needs and goals. Your Pampered Chef consultant can work with you to tailor the materials and event to best suit your fundraising needs.

5. How will I receive the funds raised from the event?

Once your online fundraiser has ended, your Pampered Chef consultant will collect all the orders and payments. They will then send the funds to you directly or to your chosen organization or cause, depending on your preferences. You can also track your fundraising progress through your consultant and receive updates on the funds raised.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
pchockeymom