• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising: Catalog Orders, Shipping, & Packets

In summary, the catalog order fundraising process involves receiving a fundraising packet from Pampered Chef, distributing it to supporters, and collecting orders for high-quality kitchen products. Orders typically take 2-3 weeks to be shipped to customers, with a standard shipping fee of 10% of the total order amount. Customers can pay online or by check/cash, and customization of fundraising packets is available for an additional fee.
flemings99
Gold Member
First Fundraiser---catalog ---25 people ranging in age from 4-60 trying to raise $$. What do you recommend for order forms---Home office copy or does someone have a great one made up for fundraisers? How do you handle shipping charges? and how many do I put in each packet?

Thanks!

I do a oof booklet. I have a couple of fundraisers with Relay for life and this is what I use. I use a modified book for the team captain to keep track of their team members. Mind you, somebody very creative sent it to me.

Attachments

• Front page.doc
    86 KB · Views: 374
  • page 2.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 360
  • Page 3 - On-Line Orders Instructions 002 MASTER.doc
    38 KB · Views: 357
  • Page 4 - guest specials.doc
    156 KB · Views: 350
More pages....

would love to see the rest of the pages you use

apparently it will not let me attach excel files. email me and I will send it to you.

wendy I just emailed you about the other sheets too! thanks if you have time I'd love to see them.
thanks
Jes

cookingwithlove said:
More pages....
Wendy, I am planning a Fundraiser and would like for you to email me the rest of your booklet sheets. I have an Excel program.
Thank you so much.
Carolina

Hi Wendy, would you email me the excel fundraiser sheets? Thanks so much! Doing a fundraiser now. :) [email protected]

1. How does the catalog order fundraising process work?

The catalog order fundraising process is very simple and straightforward. Your organization will receive a fundraising packet from Pampered Chef, which includes catalogs, order forms, and other materials to help you promote and sell our products. You will then distribute these materials to your supporters, who will have the opportunity to browse through our catalog and place orders for our high-quality kitchen products. Once all the orders are collected, you will submit them to Pampered Chef, and we will take care of the rest!

2. How long does it take for orders to be shipped to the customers?

Orders typically take 2-3 weeks to be shipped to customers from the time they are received by Pampered Chef. However, this may vary depending on the volume of orders we receive and the location of the customers. We strive to ship orders as quickly as possible to ensure your customers are satisfied with their purchases.

3. Are there any shipping fees for catalog orders?

Yes, there is a standard shipping fee of 10% of the total order amount for catalog orders. This fee covers the cost of packaging and shipping the products directly to your customers. However, if your organization meets certain sales goals, we may be able to waive or reduce the shipping fee. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Can customers pay for their catalog orders online?

Yes, customers have the option to pay for their catalog orders online using a credit or debit card. They can also choose to pay by check or cash when submitting their orders to you. Our online payment system is secure and easy to use, making it a convenient option for customers.

5. Can we customize the fundraising packets with our organization's logo and information?

Yes, we offer the option to customize the fundraising packets with your organization's logo and information for an additional fee. This is a great way to promote your cause and create a sense of unity among your supporters. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Nanisu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • chefLani
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies