• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

School Sports Fundraiser: Catalog and Order Forms for a Successful Campaign

In summary, there are customizable fundraiser letter templates available for Pampered Chef consultants on the consultant website under the "Resources" section. The most effective way to address the letter is by using the donor's name and personalizing it. To make the letter stand out, use eye-catching graphics and colors, include a strong call to action, and consider including a personal story or testimonial. Links to the online fundraiser can also be included in the letter for easy donation. If no donations are received, follow-up letters can be sent or other means of reaching out to potential donors can be used. Evaluating and improving the letter for future efforts is also important.
chefLani
I am doing a fundraiser for a school sports group. I have packets made up with a catalog and order forms. Does anyone have a letter that they put in the packets the kids take home?

It's not mine, but...Here are the ones I was given, by Advanced Director, Tracy King who earned Level 3 in February due to a $20,000 month. She had a fundraiser for her kid's school that ended up being over $15000! She split them up into 3 or 4 different fundraisers so that it wasn't so overwhelming when the order came in.

Attachments

• seton parent letter.doc
    35 KB · Views: 443
  • seton fundraiser directions.doc
    85.5 KB · Views: 510
How can you give 30% profit to the school? Thanks, Michelle

The consultant donated her 15% commission to the school as well as the 15% from Pampered Chef.

Also, the consultant is an Adv Director, so she still made money even after donating her 15% commission.

1. Can you provide a template for a fundraiser letter?

Yes, we have a variety of customizable fundraiser letter templates available for Pampered Chef consultants. You can find them on our consultant website under the "Resources" section.

2. How should I address the letter to potential donors?

The most effective way to address the letter is by using the donor's name and personalizing the letter as much as possible. This shows that you have taken the time to reach out to them specifically and increases the chances of receiving a donation.

3. How can I make my fundraiser letter stand out?

There are a few ways to make your letter stand out. First, use eye-catching graphics and colors to make it visually appealing. Second, be sure to include a strong call to action, such as a deadline for donations or a specific amount to donate. Lastly, consider including a personal story or testimonial to make an emotional connection with potential donors.

4. Can I include links to my online fundraiser in the letter?

Yes, you can include links to your online fundraiser in the letter. This can be a great way to make it easy for donors to contribute and track the progress of the fundraiser.

5. What should I do if I don't receive any donations from the fundraiser letter?

If you don't receive any donations from the fundraiser letter, don't get discouraged. You can try sending follow-up letters or reaching out to potential donors through other means, such as social media or in-person conversations. It's also important to evaluate your letter and make any necessary improvements for future fundraising efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefLani
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • msmileyface