• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Hostess Letter & Order Forms: Boost Your Sales at Booth Events

In summary, the June Hostess Letter & Order Forms are designed to boost sales at booth events by providing valuable information and resources for hostesses to share with potential customers. They also include tips and strategies for promoting products, special offers and discounts, and convenient order forms for on-the-spot purchases. While specifically designed for booth events, they can also be used for other types of events and can be customized to fit specific needs. The letter and order forms can be obtained from the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, and can be personalized with contact information and chosen products.
chefcruz
Has anyone posted the June hostess letters. I am new to the site an LOVE these letters & outside order forms. I am trying to make up some packets for a booth this weekend and want to inc the letter for June

here's the mystery host one...not sure if that's what you are looking for! Good luck!

Attachments

• june 1000 mystery host.pdf
    137.3 KB · Views: 257
  • june 1000 mystery host.doc
    206.5 KB · Views: 386
Im new so help me. These flyers are cool. But how do you do the order forms if you split everything up like that?

I put all the orders in from the "guests" individually and then put the all the rewards under the host. I know that techanically, that's not the right way to do it, but...
Anyway, I keep a copy of who ordered what and save it with the order forms. I also let the "hosts" know that their receipt will have many other items on it. They all get the same copy. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks a lot, Kris! This is a great idea - especially for June with Sell-a-Thon! Every little bit helps!

Related to June Hostess Letter & Order Forms: Boost Your Sales at Booth Events

1. What is the purpose of the June Hostess Letter & Order Forms?

The June Hostess Letter & Order Forms are designed to help boost your sales at booth events. They provide valuable information and resources for your hostess to share with potential customers, as well as convenient order forms for customers to place orders at the event.

2. How can the June Hostess Letter & Order Forms help me increase my sales?

The letter includes tips and strategies for your hostess to use when promoting your products at the event. It also includes special offers and discounts that can entice customers to make a purchase. The order forms make it easy for customers to place orders on the spot, increasing the chances of making a sale.

3. Is the June Hostess Letter & Order Forms only for booth events?

No, while they are specifically designed for use at booth events, the letter and order forms can also be used for other types of events, such as home parties or fundraisers. They can be customized to fit the specific needs of your event.

4. How do I obtain the June Hostess Letter & Order Forms?

The June Hostess Letter & Order Forms can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab. You can also request them from your Pampered Chef consultant or print them directly from the website.

5. Can I customize the June Hostess Letter & Order Forms?

Yes, you can personalize the letter with your contact information and any special offers or discounts you would like to include. You can also choose which products to feature on the order forms to best fit the theme or focus of your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • OhmyDLM
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies