• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales with June Host Competition: Win a BBQ Jumbo Turner!

In summary, Jennifer is offering the BBQ Jumbo Turner to the host with the most sales in June, and Gillian is thinking about doing something for July.
jrstephens
Thought I would share my flyer for what I am doing in June to try to boost my sales to Level Two! I am offering the BBQ Jumbo Turner to the host with the most sales.

I am thinking of doing something in July too.

I have products that I got for free that have never been opened, so, I thought this would put them to good use.

Attachments

• June Competition.doc
    267.5 KB · Views: 489
That sounds like a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

Great plan! Especially with Sell A Thon!

Looks great. Good idea.

Thanks for sharing!

Great idea Jennifer. My DH refers to it as the Tim Allen BBQ tool :D

Great idea. Thank you for sharing your flyer. How far in advance do you send something like this out?

Hi Jennifer--I think it looks great. I'm thinking of doing something similar but doing some kind of a points thing--like 1 pt per $1 at/after your show, 2pts per $ orders collected before your show, 100 pts per booking held in June, and maybe something like 500 pts if you join my team! ;)

Maybe you could add another BBQ tool if they get a July booking or 2 to help with July sellathon too!!

gilliandanielle said:
Maybe you could add another BBQ tool if they get a July booking or 2 to help with July sellathon too!!

Great idea Gillian!!

gilliandanielle said:

I have thought about doing something for July too. I need to check and see what all I have two off that I do not want! I know I have anohter Quick Stir pitcher and the outdoor utensils still in the package and maybe some oether things. I know I have the Ice cream sandwich maker too.

Oooh- that's an exciting idea!

what is the July sell-a-thon????

PCGINA said:
Great idea Jennifer. My DH refers to it as the Tim Allen BBQ tool :D

I second that! I never hear the end of "It has a bottle opener!" Even though he drinks from cans! :p
Schel

monica.dixon said:
what is the July sell-a-thon????

I have attached the flyer for the Sell-a-thons.

Attachments

• junejulysellathon.pdf
    404.4 KB · Views: 317

What is "My June Host Competition"?

"My June Host Competition" is a special promotion for Pampered Chef hosts during the month of June. It offers the opportunity for hosts to earn additional rewards and incentives by hosting a party during this time.

How can I participate in "My June Host Competition"?

To participate in "My June Host Competition," you must be a current Pampered Chef host and schedule a party during the month of June. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information and help you schedule your party.

What rewards can I earn through "My June Host Competition"?

The rewards for "My June Host Competition" vary depending on how many guests attend your party and the total amount of sales. Some possible rewards include free products, discounted items, and exclusive host-only items.

Can I combine "My June Host Competition" with other promotions or discounts?

No, "My June Host Competition" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, your consultant can help you determine which promotion will offer the best rewards for your party.

What happens if I have to reschedule my party for a date outside of June?

Unfortunately, "My June Host Competition" is only valid for parties hosted in the month of June. If you need to reschedule your party for a date outside of June, you will not be eligible for the rewards and incentives offered through this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • wadesgirl