• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Host Special- Collapsible Bowls

I don't know what to say...except thank you. D'oh! :D Thanks. I...I don't know what to say...except thank you. D'oh!
chefsteph07
Ok, I hate to admit it, but I JUST looked closely at the June host special, and am I reading this right that they can't take the bowls unless their show reaches a minimum $500 in sales? If so, I am very disappointed.

I am going to offer my hosts SOMETHING for shows under $500 because I don't really think that's fair. Oh well. Just my opinion. :(

No... "Hosts with guest sales of $150 to $499.99 may select the 2-qt. Collapsible Serving Bowl at 60% off."

That's is how I read it too Trish. Once the host reaches $500 they can get two, and then when they reach $700 they can get all three.

They can get the 2 quart bowl when their sales are up to $499.
Then the 2 quart and 4 quart when their sales are $500-$699.99.
Then the 2 quart, 4 quart and 8 quart for show sales $700 and more.

So they get at least one bowl at 60% off if it under $500.

Kelly V.

LOL! WE all pretty much posted at the same time!!!

OH. UP to $499...geez, and I even read the fine print and everything...maybe that's why I have a headache now...LOL

Thanks guys! Boy do I feel dumb...:eek:

Steph not dumb, but enlightened.

My only beef is that the past host can only get the 2-qt at 60% off......don't get me wrong, that's still and INCREDIBLE deal, but I just wish that the past host got to choose!

i thought they did get to choose?

They can choose now. HO changed that. Past hosts can can ANY ONE at 60% off.

niclowther said:
They can choose now. HO changed that. Past hosts can can ANY ONE at 60% off.

Yipee! Yahoo!

Thank god, I have a host who is going to choose the large one...

Ahhhh......I'm looking at my flyer from the April Cons. news - guess I better go get the updated one from CC. Thanks!! I love this site!

It was in one of the Newswires to get the new Host Special flyer because they changed it! I'm glad to hear that as well since that one of my Hosts had a $656 show and the one who booked off her is in a "challenge" to beat her! GO GO GO!

Thank goodness they changed it...I have one past host whose show I got SIX bookings off of and 3 are in June---one for each bowl! LOL!!

diradt said:
Thank goodness they changed it...I have one past host whose show I got SIX bookings off of and 3 are in June---one for each bowl! LOL!!

I think that past host discount can only be used once a month. She will not be able to use her booking benefit on each of the three. Sorry...

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
I think that past host discount can only be used once a month. She will not be able to use her booking benefit on each of the three. Sorry...

A host can use the booking benefit for as many shows as she had booked from her show. They can be all in one month if that is the guests who are holding the shows that were booked from hers decide to hold them all in one month (which would be odd).

If the host does her job well and gets people from all different groups in her life to host a show off of hers, she can really take advantage of the booking benefit since there is no maximum.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
A host can use the booking benefit for as many shows as she had booked from her show. They can be all in one month if that is the guests who are holding the shows that were booked from hers decide to hold them all in one month (which would be odd).

If the host does her job well and gets people from all different groups in her life to host a show off of hers, she can really take advantage of the booking benefit since there is no maximum.

REALLY!?! :eek: I was told on several occassions that this was not possible...1 per month max!! I so have been misinforming everyone....sigh.

Thanks Holly....this is going to help me BIG time....especially with July and August specials....arghh....so many missed benefits. Ay ya yay! :cry:

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
REALLY!?! :eek: I was told on several occassions that this was not possible...1 per month max!! I so have been misinforming everyone....sigh.

Thanks Holly....this is going to help me BIG time....especially with July and August specials....arghh....so many missed benefits. Ay ya yay! :cry:

That's OK, when I first started (almost 12 years ago), I thought they could only use their half-price items on the combination page!!!

pjpamchef said:
That's OK, when I first started (almost 12 years ago), I thought they could only use their half-price items on the combination page!!!

:D Thanks. I just feel so bad from all the missed benefits....it hurts. Geesh. :blushing:

Laurie, I'm so sorry! It stinks when we get info that sounds right, but turns out not to be right.

1. What are the dimensions of the Collapsible Bowls?

The small bowl measures 6" in diameter and 3" in height, while the large bowl measures 8" in diameter and 4" in height.

2. Are the Collapsible Bowls microwave safe?

Yes, the Collapsible Bowls are microwave safe.

3. Can I put hot food in the Collapsible Bowls?

Yes, the Collapsible Bowls are heat resistant up to 400°F, making them suitable for hot foods.

4. How do I collapse the Collapsible Bowls for storage?

To collapse the bowls, simply press down on the center of the bowl and fold the sides inwards. The bowls will flatten for easy storage.

5. Are the Collapsible Bowls dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Collapsible Bowls are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies