• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Specials for June, July and August

In summary, the conversation centered around the host specials for the months of June, July, and August. The individual was unsure if the host specials were the same across the board or if different regions had different specials. They were also curious about when the specials are typically released and where they can be found. It was mentioned that the specials are usually announced 2-3 months in advance and can be found on Consultant's Corner and in different formats on the platform they were using. The conversation also touched on the timing of signing the agreement and starting the 30-day period, with the suggestion to sign in middle-late June to get the most out of the 30 days. The individual also inquired about whether catalog shows can count towards bookings
Ayden's Mom
I haven't signed any paperwork yet, but I am working on getting my bookings first, per my director. I have a couple of hosts that are trying to decide between June and July. They want to know what the host specials are for these months. I don't know and would like to get back with them by this evening. So, here are my questions:

Are the host specials the same across the board for each month or do different states/regions/etc have different specials? If they are the same, can someone tell me what they are for the rest of the summer so I can let my hosts know :) I'd like to know about June, July and Aug specifically.

TIA!

Here are June's. We do not know July yet.

They are the same throughout the USA. I think Canada has different ones.

Once you sign and can get into Consultant's Corner, the flyer are on there. They are on here too under the "files" section.

Attachments

• hs_08jun.pdf
    166.1 KB · Views: 259
  • gs_08jun.pdf
    112 KB · Views: 235
All US consultants have one special for a month. It's different in Canada. There was one month when there was a special that was not available in the non-contiguous states, but they haven't repeated that in quite a while. July and August specials have not yet been announced.

Thanks for your FAST replies!! So, do they only release them a month at a time then, I assume?

Are they always going to be under the files section here, as well as Consultant's Corner?

Ayden's Mom said:
Thanks for your FAST replies!! So, do they only release them a month at a time then, I assume?

Are they always going to be under the files section here, as well as Consultant's Corner?

Usually we know at least 2 months out sometimes 3. They are always on CC and most all the time they are here too. And here they could be in different formats and things - this place is great for flyers and announcements.

When are you going to sign your agreement?

Well, I talked to my director last Tuesday and she will call again tomorrow night to see how my bookings are coming. So, I don't really know much about signing, other than I want to get the most bookings in my first 30 days to get the most benefits! So far, I have 4 shows at the end of June and one in July. I have a definately for the fall and some other people that I'll just bug the heck out of to book!

So, I don't know when she'll have me sign. I would assume that signing starts my 30 days? If so, probably not until June, right?

I am a teacher, so I want to get the school year out of the way, so I can focus on starting consulting a little harder.

Your 30 days will start when FedEx scans your kit as "received."

I would say that middle-late June would be your best starting time. My new consultant signed on April 13th. Her 30 days ends May 19th.

You want to sign when you're going to be able to do the most shows & get the most out of your 30 days period.

Oh, great! She said that we won't even order the kit until the very end of May/early June.

One more question that could probably wait until I speak with her tomorrow, but here it goes!

Since my 30 days will start a couple of weeks before my first booking, can I have catalog shows and those will count toward bookings? Do the bookings have to be cooking shows, or can they be a combination of catalog and cooking in order to count for the extra PC bucks? I have a couple of people who are willing to do catalog and I don't see why I can't start them earlier than my cooking shows are scheduled for...right?

TIA, again! I have learned soooo much already and haven't even really started yet!

Okay, one more question...what days do you all find to be the best to have cooking shows? I assume it would be Thurs, Fri and Sat (right around pay day), but seeing as how I have never done this before, I could be WAY off! Any suggestions as to when you find the best days to have shows would be?

If they want to wait until July for the host special, encourage them to do a show in June and have a friend book in July. Then they can get both host specials!

Ayden's Mom said:
Oh, great! She said that we won't even order the kit until the very end of May/early June.

One more question that could probably wait until I speak with her tomorrow, but here it goes!

Since my 30 days will start a couple of weeks before my first booking, can I have catalog shows and those will count toward bookings? Do the bookings have to be cooking show, or can they be a combination of catalog and cooking? I have a couple of people who are willing to do catalog and I don't see why I can't start them earlier than my cooking shows are scheduled for...right?

TIA, again! I have learned soooo much already and haven't even really started yet!

Okay, one more question...what days do you all find to be the best to have cooking shows? I assume it would be Thurs, Fri and Sat (right around pay day), but seeing as how I have never done this before, I could be WAY off! Any suggestions as to when you find the best days to have shows would be?
Catalog shows count too! I would suggest doing your own kick off show (even if you have done a show recently). It's a great boost to your business. And will help since your first show will be later in your 30 days. I do shows on most nights, I couldn't say which night is better then the other

Oh, that's a great idea! Thanks!

As for a kick off show, who would I invite? I have already asked/begged/bribed all of my friends to host a party. Would it be okay to invite them to the kick off show too? I would assume, yes, but I wouldn't want them to feel like they needed to spend a ton of money at my kick off show, just to turn around and host their own...of course, if they're willing...

Absolutely, invite them all. This is where your List of 100 comes in very handy. What I did was send a postcard to everyone I knew (even very remotely) that I was starting PC BEFORE I called them. The postcard said I would be calling and that way I didn't feel like I was imposing and they would be expecting my call (I'm very concerned about appearing pushy or too aggressive). Invite everyone from your List of 100, even those that live out of town. Even if they are too far away to come, they can still place an order or have a Catalog Show for you.

If you break it down... 15 people each with a $10 order is $150 show. When you think about it that way, it seems much more achievable!

Congrats and Good Luck!

Invite all the teachers from school too! If you know when you are going to do it, you could take up orders before school got out if you could borrow some catalogs.

Oh, great ideas! I can put a catalog in the lounge too! I'll ask my director tomorrow about borrowing some catalogs for the end of the school year!

Also think about everyone that you know that has a kid graduating from high school that will be living in dorms in the fall... or college graduates that will be "setting up house" after they move out of the dorms. There are some great flyers on here that give suggestions for what are good products to get for them.

I had 2 catalog shows that started before I ordered my kit and closed right after I received it. My director gave me the supplies to make that happen and also helped me with any questions. It was great to have those turned in so early even though I had 4 cooking shows scheduled in my first 30 days already.

Ayden's Mom said:
Oh, great ideas! I can put a catalog in the lounge too! I'll ask my director tomorrow about borrowing some catalogs for the end of the school year!

Put some food in there to entice them to come look! My husband is a teacher, so, I know how they love food.

I did a teachers' lounge show one time. I did a few food items that would serve a lot of people and went during the 2 hours of most of their planning periods and lunches and they stopped by and ate and looked. Most of them did not turn their orders in to me then but took catalogs and did later.

Any of the friends you asked to host who said no should be invited to your kickoff show. Just because they didn't want to host a show doesn't mean that they won't want to buy something. :) If you use one of the guest list tools in the files here (like 40 Guests in 4 Minutes), that will help you think of people you can ask to host and invite. And remember - it's easier to go "downhill." Ask first for a live show booking, then a catalog show, and THEN ask them to attend your show if they've said no twice.Back when it took 6 shows to qualify, my upline stressed the 2-2-2 method of qualifying: 2 live shows, 2 catalog shows and 2 personally-hosted shows (one weeknight, one weekend).

jrstephens said:
Put some food in there to entice them to come look! My husband is a teacher, so, I know how they love food.

I did a teachers' lounge show one time. I did a few food items that would serve a lot of people and went during the 2 hours of most of their planning periods and lunches and they stopped by and ate and looked. Most of them did not turn their orders in to me then but took catalogs and did later.

Even if you don't end up with many orders, at least you will have more contacts and can follow-up with them later. Plus, if you are physically on the school grounds and they see you, they are more likely to think of you later when they do need something.

Great advice! Thanks so much ladies!I love the 2-2-2 thing. It will give me some experience in all of the areas!

Your enthusiasm is great! Keep us posted on how things go!!!!

1. What are the host specials for June, July, and August?

The host specials for June, July, and August include a free Quick Cooker with a qualifying party, a free gift for hosting a virtual party, and discounted products for hosts with a party of $650 or more.

2. How do I qualify for the free Quick Cooker?

To qualify for the free Quick Cooker, you must host a party with a minimum of $650 in sales and have at least one booking from your party. The Quick Cooker will be automatically added to your order at checkout.

3. Can I choose my free gift for hosting a virtual party?

Yes, you can choose your free gift for hosting a virtual party. There are several options available, including a grill pan, a cookbook, and a set of mixing bowls. You can select your gift at the time of booking your virtual party.

4. Do I get any additional benefits for hosting a party in August?

Yes, in addition to the regular host specials, hosts who have a party in August will also receive a $10 credit for every $50 in guest sales at their party. This credit can be used towards any future purchase.

5. What is the deadline to host a party and receive the host specials for June, July, and August?

The deadline to host a party and receive the host specials for June, July, and August is August 31. Your party must be submitted and closed by this date to be eligible for the host specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • RachelLyn915