• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July and August Past Host Specials

In summary, a new consultant has joined the community and is curious about the host specials for July and August. They have noticed a change in the past host special for June and are wondering if it will happen again. There is currently no information on any changes, but it's best to wait and see. The consultant is encouraged to keep promoting the specials and seeking updates from the company and their upline. The community welcomes the new consultant and wishes them luck with their business.
taterbug
Hello, everyone. This is my first post; however, I have been soaking up all of your knowledge for the past couple of months. I began my PC business in March of this year.
I just pulled up the fliers for July and August and read that the past host will be eligible for the Mandoline or Mixing Bowls (July) based on the guest sales of the current host's show. I know this is how June's host special started out, but it was then changed so that the past host could select whichever bowl they wanted. Does anyone know if they will make this change for July and August as well?

Welcome, taterbug. Love your screen name. :)We have no way of knowing. The only thing we can do is wait and see.

raebates said:
Welcome, taterbug. Love your screen name. :)
Thanks. When my son, who is seventeen now, was born, my parents started calling him taterbug; I have no idea why, but it stuck. I use it a lot because it is easy for me to remember.

In the past 3 years that I've been a consultant, we usually haven't had Host Bonuses which were contingent on the sales of the show. That in turn means in the past there hasn't been a reason to change the Host Bonus because of Customer/Consultant feedback. Which of course means we have no way of knowing what the feedback will be for July & August, and whether it will cause HO to make a change.

Hi there! Welcome to the community and congratulations on starting your PC business in March. It's always great to see new consultants joining our team and soaking up all the knowledge. Regarding your question about the host specials for July and August, I haven't heard anything about any changes being made to the past host special. However, as you mentioned, it did happen in June so it's possible that it could happen again. I would suggest keeping an eye on any updates from the company and also checking with your upline or fellow consultants for any updates or insights. In the meantime, make sure to continue promoting the amazing specials for July and August to your potential hosts and guests. They are definitely worth it! Best of luck with your business and feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. What are the current host specials for July and August?

The current host specials for July and August include the Quick Cooker Set, the Small Batter Bowl, the Classic Batter Bowl, the Quick Cooker Steamer Set, and the Deep Covered Baker.

2. How can I qualify for the July and August host specials?

To qualify for the July and August host specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least one booking from your party.

3. Can I combine the July and August host specials with other promotions or discounts?

No, the July and August host specials cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. They are only available for hosts who meet the qualifying criteria.

4. Are the July and August host specials available for online parties?

Yes, the July and August host specials are available for both in-person and online parties. However, online parties must have a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least one booking to qualify.

5. What is the deadline to host a party and receive the July and August host specials?

The deadline to host a party and receive the July and August host specials is August 31st. All orders and bookings must be submitted by this date to be eligible for the host specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
maddy123
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kcjodih