• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Benefits for July & August

Mystik

Dec 28, 2005
I should know this answer, but I don't, so I'm asking all you wonderful ladies, and men, hoping you'll know. Do you know when the July and August specials will be announced? I am doing a craft fair at the end of May and was thinking one of those Bargain flyers with June, July and August specials would be handy to have on the table.

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
I also would like to know in case I would want to order something during KEM. I am in my 3rd SS month and plan to order the Ice Cream SAndwich maker since that is the guest special for June. Does anyone remember what they were last year for a possibility?:)

ShanaSmith

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 14, 2005
August will be part of the Fall/Winter season, and a new catalog, they won't anounce the special until conference. We should know about July next month, they try to keep us two months ahead.

chefjenibel

Mar 30, 2006
July usually seems to be Chillzanne, and seeing as we have a new piece this season, I would be willing to bet the Sectional Server will be the 60% off piece. They seem to be offering more than one 60% off item, so maybe something else will be too. This is purely speculation, I have absolutely no "real idea" of what it will be.:confused: But, hope that helps!

stephanieboyd

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
The current catalog is in effect until September 1, not August 1. I would bet that they announce July and August specials in May. Since the new catalog and new products will be announced at Conference, we will have July and August to order/earn our samples then they take effect in September.

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
Last Year

Last year the July special was any Chillzane piece at 60% off. I don't remember what August was. Also last year the sell-a-thon to earn new products was during June. I am hoping that if they were going to have it in June they would have told us by now!! Also three years ago they moved the season beginning from February 1st to March 1st making it end August 31st instead of July 31st. Hope this helps! I think it is only to our benefit to have as many possible monthly host specials available so hosts have more to choose from!

Gillian Wright
Consultant #417481
Wasilla, Alaska
$142 away from my mid-season stuff!!

Mystik

Dec 28, 2005
Thanks for all the answers! :)

Last August the hostess special was the stainless steel bowls. Since we just had that in March I've got no idea what the August one this year could be.

agw

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2005
ShanaSmith said:
August will be part of the Fall/Winter season, and a new catalog, they won't anounce the special until conference. We should know about July next month, they try to keep us two months ahead.
Did something change?

As far as I can I can recall, the Spring/Summer season runs from March-August, and the Fall/Winter season runs from September-February. Was this changed?

Also, I do recall seeing something in print last year that HO would try to keep us informed about specials 3 months ahead. When this actually happens it's great! I love knowing what's coming so early. Hopefully we'll know what July and August will be by May. :)

rayday

Oct 3, 2005
In the November 2005 Consultant News it had the upcoming 2006 promotions schedule.

Monthly Host and Guest Special will be in the Consultant news issues as follows:

Jan/Feb in Nov issue
Mar/Apr in Special Edition
May/Jun in March issue
Jul/Aug in May issue
Sept/Oct in Special Edition
Nov/Dec in Sept issue

I hope this is what you were looking for!

Feb 3, 2005
Joy- I'm lovin' those flyers! They are too cute and a great booking tool!

I'm using them from now on! I appreciate you sharing.