• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Are They Featuring the Same Host Specials Back to Back?

In summary, the host specials have been the same for the past two months, which has caused the bookings to be sporadic for the summer.
chefsteph07
Any idea WHY they would feature the SAME host specials 2 mo in a row? They did it in March/April w/ the MFP and now again in June/July w/ the Cool N Serve. This is making my bookings very sporadic! I "could" have a packed June, but I have been getting asked what the host special is for July and when they see more free prod "plus" the MFP (again??), and the cool n serve
I have alot opting for July now.

Just doesn't make much sense to me....anyone else running across this issue?

I don't let them know what the host specials are unless I'm booking that month. If they ask and I do know but I'm not booking, I just tell them they haven't released the specials yet. No matter what they are getting a good deal and can chose any item at 50% off if their show is over $300. Almost as good as 60% off and they get their choice!!

I noticed the repetition, too. In a way it makes it easier b/c you're promoting the same special for both months so if a June date doesn't work for the Cool N Serve then you can schedule them for July. Also, you don't have to think too much about what you're saying at shows month to month. But the MFP again? I don't get that. This just reinforces to me to not focus too much on the monthly host specials and instead emphasize the free, half-price and discount.

Anyone else anticipating a Pan-O-Rama in August? It's been a couple of years since they've done one. I haven't been talking about cookware too much at my shows. I'm looking at how to get back into it to book those August shows. I try to book July and Aug. as one unit since people's summer schedules can be tricky with vacations, etc.

Becca_in_MD said:
I noticed the repetition, too. In a way it makes it easier b/c you're promoting the same special for both months so if a June date doesn't work for the Cool N Serve then you can schedule them for July. Also, you don't have to think too much about what you're saying at shows month to month. But the MFP again? I don't get that. This just reinforces to me to not focus too much on the monthly host specials and instead emphasize the free, half-price and discount.

Anyone else anticipating a Pan-O-Rama in August? It's been a couple of years since they've done one. I haven't been talking about cookware too much at my shows. I'm looking at how to get back into it to book those August shows. I try to book July and Aug. as one unit since people's summer schedules can be tricky with vacations, etc.
They usually just do pan o ramas when they introduce new products (pan o rama is for us to earn it). If you're talking about cookware going on sale for hosts, they've already announced that it is the special for August.

Becca_in_MD said:

This is what I'm doing w/ June/July...which is why it's making it tough w/ the cool n serve. I do undersand about not booking far out, which I never do, but I do have those interested in July as well and I dont want to leave anyone hanging. Just seems odd is all...

I typically will do 1-2 shows a month, so I have no problems booking July even if June is open. If I can get sales in June, that would be great but being inactive a month doesn't scare me either. I hate doing it from the standpoint of feeling rushed to get a show in the next month before I lose career sales, which would stink now that I have my $15,000 (It was so nice to see Jane Suprise in the April section)

I just booked a July party from my party this week. For these guys, it's a budget thing. It's easier to budget and spend a little more if the parties are not every month but every other month. It is definitely the host specials that have been the motivation. My March host wantede the trifle bowl and talked her cousin into hosting in May, now another cousing will host in July so they can get the Cool & Serve. I am not pushing August at all yet. That's too far out.

I just had a host that got 4 bookings from her show. There are 3 of them in July. She wants all those July host items, so she is going to order one at 60% off at each of those shows. She is excited!

BethCooks4U said:
They usually just do pan o ramas when they introduce new products (pan o rama is for us to earn it). If you're talking about cookware going on sale for hosts, they've already announced that it is the special for August.

Yes, they did Pan-O-Rama with the introduction of Exec. cookware, again with the intro of Stainless, but there was a more recent Pan-O-Rama that did not coincide with new cookware being introduced. I think/hope they like to give the newer consultants a chance to earn some cookware for free. Or, it could be something else like the Aug. they did the Show on the Go incentive for the rolling tote and other tote bags. I ROCKED that Aug. just by chance and got the whole system. Please humor me in my favorite game of guessing what incentives HO will announce at Conference. I am usually wrong on all fronts so take this as a cue that I will probably be wrong again :)

I have been promoting all three months of summer at my shows. I say, "Who loves to grill?" Great you get to have your show in June! "Who has a wishlist so long they need a loan?" Awesome, you get to have your show in July when cuz you'll get $100-$200 more free products. And "Who is in dire need of some new cookware?" You're it for August, lucky you! You will get that
12" skillet 60% off! I use this to demonstrate how the booking benefit works, then go into the booking slide. At my full service check out I tell them I'm booking June.

The couple times people have mentioned the cool & serve being 60% off I say, Yes, but since you really need the grilling tools, then go for June cuz you'll be able to get the cool & serve half price AND all those grill tools you need.

So far I've simply been booking June, only a couple July shows. It all works out in the end.

What are the benefits of hosting back to back parties?

Hosting back to back parties allows you to earn even more free products and discounts. It also saves time and effort by only having to prepare for one party and inviting multiple guests.

How many parties can I host back to back?

You can host up to two parties back to back within a 24-hour period. This ensures that you and your guests have a fun and stress-free experience.

Do I have to invite different guests for each party?

No, you can invite the same guests to both parties. This allows them to have a chance to purchase items from the first party and earn rewards for the second party.

What if I want to host more than two parties?

If you are interested in hosting more than two parties, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to discuss availability and options for hosting multiple parties back to back.

Can I combine the rewards from both parties?

Yes, you can combine the rewards earned from both parties to receive even more free products and discounts. This is a great way to maximize your rewards and get the most out of your back to back parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ayden's Mom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
katie0128
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies