• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Summer Marketing Guide: Host & Guest Specials for June, July & August!

In summary, there will be a Summer Marketing Guide available on May 2nd with June, July, and August host and guest specials. The Cool N Serve Tray will be a June host special and there may be grill bundles for Father's Day gifts. The promotions grid on the website has all the details. The August specials can be found in the PDF flyers on the Pampered Chef website.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
If I understand what they said at Launch correctly, there should be a Summer Marketing Guide coming out soon with the June, July and Aug. host and guest specials. Fingers crossed that it's up on April 1, which thankfully does not fall on a weekend :) I would love to see the Cool N Serve as a host special this summer. Think there will be some grill bundles for Father's Day gifts?

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new marketing guide! It really helps me plan out the season!!!! Its deff a great new feature :)

The new summer guide will be available May 2nd. At least that is what it says on the promotions grid on the website....

The Cool and Serve Tray is a June host special, from what I understand. Ask and you shall receive! I am not letting the cat out of the bag yet though, since I am liking selling them at full price right now!

Teresa LM said:
The Cool and Serve Tray is a June host special, from what I understand. Ask and you shall receive! I am not letting the cat out of the bag yet though, since I am liking selling them at full price right now!

How do you know this? It was the host special last June...

Noora - the June host and guest specials are in the promotions grid on CC. That's where it says the Summer Marketing Guide will be available May 2, so then we'll know July and Aug. as well.

I agree. My May looks horrible so I have not talked June yet and certainly not the Cool N Serve, yet a guest at every show this month has asked me about it. I've been selling it at full-price.

I can't wait to find out July and August specials! I've already got 3 shows booked for May and 2 for June - hoping I can add a ton to those :) Excited to do my own catalog shows those months for host specials :)

Becca_in_MD said:
Noora - the June host and guest specials are in the promotions grid on CC. That's where it says the Summer Marketing Guide will be available May 2, so then we'll know July and Aug. as well.

I agree. My May looks horrible so I have not talked June yet and certainly not the Cool N Serve, yet a guest at every show this month has asked me about it. I've been selling it at full-price.

Ah.. hadn't peeked at that lately :)

Does anyone still have the .pdf flyer for August specials? I can't find it on the PC site, and the site has been acting crazy all day.

1. What is included in the Summer Marketing Guide?

The Summer Marketing Guide includes a variety of tips, strategies, and resources to help you effectively market and promote Pampered Chef products during the summer season. It includes social media graphics, email templates, and ideas for hosting virtual parties and events.

2. Is the Summer Marketing Guide only for consultants or can customers use it as well?

The Summer Marketing Guide is designed for both consultants and customers. It provides helpful information and resources for consultants to market their business, but customers can also use the guide to learn more about Pampered Chef products and how to host their own parties or events.

3. How can the Summer Marketing Guide help me increase sales?

The Summer Marketing Guide offers a variety of creative and effective ways to promote Pampered Chef products during the summer season. By utilizing the tips and resources provided in the guide, you can reach a wider audience, generate more interest in your products, and ultimately increase your sales.

4. Can I customize the materials in the Summer Marketing Guide?

Yes, the Summer Marketing Guide is designed to be customizable for your specific business needs. You can add your own personal touch to the social media graphics and email templates, and tailor the ideas and strategies to fit your target audience and location.

5. How do I access the Summer Marketing Guide?

The Summer Marketing Guide is available for download on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account and navigate to the Marketing tab. From there, you can download the guide and start using it to boost your summer sales!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies