• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Just Clicked on the Summer Marketing Guide...and the August Host

In summary, July is a great month to book shows if you can get the host to book for the more free product.
baychef
Silver Member
Just clicked on the Summer Marketing Guide...and the August host specials are posted...COOKWARE!!!:D

and July is extra FREE

That July one is even better than usual with the extra free! How cool is THIS.... hosts get $100 MORE from the $500-$900 level (WOW - a $500 show host gets $190!!) and $1000 hosts get $200 more, so $415!! AWESOME!!

I have a potential host who wants cookware, but I want her to book now. I know, gotta pump up the booking benefit.....I could just pretend that I didn't see this, but then she'd be pretty po'd when she found out about August. Hmmm............

I just had a host do a $1300 party and she wanted the 12" Family style skillet with lid so I know I can see if she may be interested in re-booking for that month :D!!

I think they went for the extra money in July because last year the company struggled in July. I'm VERY EXCITED for both and I hope my contacts are too! I can't wait to make calls! (and for me to say that with phone-phobia, I must be excited!)

Melissa78 said:
I think they went for the extra money in July because last year the company struggled in July. I'm VERY EXCITED for both and I hope my contacts are too! I can't wait to make calls! (and for me to say that with phone-phobia, I must be excited!)

Last July was a very tough month to book people! I am so hoping that this will help.

baychef said:
Last July was a very tough month to book people! I am so hoping that this will help.

So any ideas from this fabulous group on how we can try to change this July so that its not like the last? Any rockstars that had a fabulous July last year that has some insight as to what they found worked well???

Melissa78 said:
So any ideas from this fabulous group on how we can try to change this July so that its not like the last? Any rockstars that had a fabulous July last year that has some insight as to what they found worked well???

The past few years (not counting last year) I had amazing months in July - surpassed only by November...but it was because they had the 50% more in free product. Last year, they decided to do the 50% more in Free product in August instead of July, and I ended up with 3 shows, and $1600 in sales for July.
For my July, the key I believe is the MORE FREE PRODUCT! I already have 3 shows booked (2 are Bridal Showers), so as soon as I finish booking June, I'm going to start promoting the snot out of the more free product. It's even BETTER than 50% more!

Related to Just Clicked on the Summer Marketing Guide...and the August Host

1. What is included in the Summer Marketing Guide?

The Summer Marketing Guide includes all of the latest products and promotions for the season, as well as marketing tips and strategies to help you boost your sales.

2. What is the August Host promotion?

The August Host promotion is a special offer for hosts who hold a party in the month of August. They can earn exclusive discounts and free products based on the total sales from their party.

3. How do I access the Summer Marketing Guide?

You can access the Summer Marketing Guide by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Resources" tab. From there, you can select "Marketing" and then "Summer Marketing Guide".

4. Can I customize the marketing materials in the guide?

Yes, the Summer Marketing Guide provides customizable templates for social media posts, emails, and flyers. You can add your own personal touch and information to make the materials unique to your business.

5. Is the Summer Marketing Guide only for consultants or can hosts also use it?

The Summer Marketing Guide is available for both consultants and hosts to use. It provides helpful tips and resources for consultants to promote their business, as well as tools for hosts to plan and promote their parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef.Elizabeth
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies