• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can June Host Get September Host Special? | Bookings Question

In summary, a host back in June had a lady book a July show off of her. The June host bought the July host special and now the July host wants to have another show in September. The June host can also get the September host special as long as they are hosting a show in September, but not if the July host only booked a July show.
WLMcCoy
I have another question.. (can you tell I am new at this?) A host back in June had a lady book a July show off of her. June-host bought the July host special from July-host. Now July-host want to have another show in September. Can June-host also get the September host special?

Oh my! I hope that made sense!

No, but if July host had booked off from her own show, she could have gotten 2 of the host specials in September - one as the host, and one as the past host!

She didn't by any chance book off from herself did she?

No, she didn't.

So June-host can only get the month host special from the Booking host's 1st show after June-host's show. Wow, this is hard to explain.

How do I explain to June-host that she only get's the July host special from the booking, and not the September host special, too.

WLMcCoy said:
No, she didn't.

So June-host can only get the month host special from the Booking host's 1st show after June-host's show. Wow, this is hard to explain.

How do I explain to June-host that she only get's the July host special from the booking, and not the September host special, too.

Because the July host only booked a July Show from her show - not a September show. It's not an ongoing thing - it's a one time deal. IF she had someone at her June Show book a September show, then she could get the September Host Special. It shouldn't be hard to explain. I'm not sure why she would think she could continue to get the host specials?

Hello there! No worries, we were all new at this at some point. To answer your question, yes, the June host can also take advantage of the September host special. As long as they are hosting a show in September, they are eligible for the host special. Happy hosting!

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef party?

To book a party, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly or go to our website and use the "Find a Consultant" tool to locate one near you. Once you've connected with a consultant, they will assist you in choosing a date, time, and location for your party.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with many benefits, including receiving free and discounted products, earning rewards for future purchases, and having a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

3. Can I customize the menu for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can customize the menu for your party. Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a menu that fits your dietary needs and preferences. You can also choose from our extensive list of recipes and products to create your own unique party experience.

4. How many guests can I invite to my Pampered Chef party?

The number of guests you can invite to your party depends on the size of your location and the preferences of your consultant. It's recommended to have at least 10-12 guests to make the party more interactive and fun, but you can invite more if your space allows for it.

5. Can I earn rewards for booking multiple parties?

Yes, you can earn rewards for booking multiple parties. Our consultants offer incentives for booking subsequent parties, such as extra free products or discounts. You can also earn additional rewards by referring friends and family to host their own Pampered Chef parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • junkfortara
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies