• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Coaching Host closing in June, has a booking in July

junkfortara

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2009
My June host really wants both the mandoline and the stainless mixing bowls.... she already has a booking for July so she'll be able to get one of them at 60% off.

Which should I direct her to buy now and which should she 'wait' for until next month as part of the past host special?

I would love to get her 60% off the bowls at the July show, but am fearful that the next host might not reach the $550 in sales. On the flipside, I would also feel guilty if she buys bowls now, but then the July host qualifies above $550.

What advice would you give to your host?

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
If she has a half-price item(s) due to her, and since she only has the one booking for July, I'd recommend she got the SS Bowls as her half price if she has that available...it would be $37.25...only $7.45 more than the July Host Special will be. Then can for sure get the UM as long as the show is in July, no matter what the sales level is.

junkfortara

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2009
She does have a half price coming. That's what I was thinking too.. so I'll run with it. Thanks Bobbi!