• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! New Consultant Needs Bookings for June!

don't get email. It's ok, keep trying. You have to pick up the phone and CALL. Some people just...don't get email. It's ok, keep trying.
elizabethby
I am a new consultant, just outside my 30 days. I made the $1250 in my first 30 days but now I have NO bookings in June. I tried the email $10 sale and got NO responses :cry: . I need to get a show for this month. I have called and emailed everyone I know....I have two booked for July but nothing for June. Any suggestions?

host your own..

talk to your hair dresser, people at church, in the store.

I bowl, and booked 2 shows last night for Jul while bowling.

I am getting the decals out on my car today! So I hope that will help get me some people interested....

colegrovet said:
host your own..

talk to your hair dresser, people at church, in the store.

I bowl, and booked 2 shows last night for Jul while bowling.

Thanks....I don't have a hairdresser (I teach at a vocational school and the students do my hair) or go to church :( Sorry.....but I hope the decals I am getting on my car will help!!!

I know the feeling. I have no more shows booked. I sent out a mass email to 65 people out of state/country and offered a discount if they helped me get qualified before my 30 day mark. I didn't receive one response back. I was devastated because I emailed my closest family and friends. I thought they would help me out, guess not. So right now, I am feeling VERY discouraged, but I am hoping something will spark.I am thinking about doing an "open house" here at my house, sometime in July. Just know you are not alone!

Candice said:
I know the feeling. I have no more shows booked. I sent out a mass email to 65 people out of state/country and offered a discount if they helped me get qualified before my 30 day mark. I didn't receive one response back. I was devastated because I emailed my closest family and friends. I thought they would help me out, guess not. So right now, I am feeling VERY discouraged, but I am hoping something will spark.

I am thinking about doing an "open house" here at my house, sometime in July.

Just know you are not alone!

Thanks Candice!! I had a show at my house 30 days ago and that's when I decided to be a host. I can't do another one this soon!! AHHH I am going crazy...I guess I won't be getting any of the fall products for free :(

Are you married? Can your husband take a catalog and some order forms with him to work? What about you...you work at a vocational school could you leave a catalog and order forms in the teachers lounge or something?I went to Real Estate offices, because I know they like to set up their homes they are trying to sell and PC makes an excellent house warming gift. Maybe you could try that as well?

I have tried all that!! I hope my decals getting put in my car will help!! I am marrued and he does carry catalogs with him!

You have to find folks you don't currently know. Go do something you don't usually do - go to the library, laundromat, another store, museum, book club, etc. Set your mind that you WILL succeed, then make it happen. (Approach it with defeat and you mind sees to it that it won't happen!)

Thanks for the tip Scott - I will try going to different places and see how it goes!

scottcooks said:
You have to find folks you don't currently know. Go do something you don't usually do - go to the library, laundromat, another store, museum, book club, etc. Set your mind that you WILL succeed, then make it happen. (Approach it with defeat and you mind sees to it that it won't happen!)

YES, go SHOPPING FOR LEADS!! Go to the grocery, the mall (carry a PC shopping bag) and TALK to NEW people. Good luck!

Candice said:
I know the feeling. I have no more shows booked. I sent out a mass email to 65 people out of state/country and offered a discount if they helped me get qualified before my 30 day mark. I didn't receive one response back. I was devastated because I emailed my closest family and friends. I thought they would help me out, guess not. So right now, I am feeling VERY discouraged, but I am hoping something will spark.

I am thinking about doing an "open house" here at my house, sometime in July.

Just know you are not alone!

You have to pick up the phone and CALL. Some people just don't see the emails and others "will get to it" and others need the personal touch of that phone call.

...also you said "people out of state/country" - we can't sell to people in other countries.

I think she meant COUNTY but I DO sell to a friend in Canada all the time. She has a mom in Minnesota and visits a couple of times a year, and picks it up then. However, creates an "international incident" when she has to make a return.Carry the bag but TALK to people. I have a problem of letting my logo wear do the talking, not me. Making calls is important.If you don't get the fall products free, don't sweat it. You can still get them at a discount with your PC dollars!

1. How can I get bookings for June as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new consultant, the best way to get bookings for June is to reach out to your friends and family first. Let them know about your new business venture and ask if they would be interested in hosting a party. You can also utilize social media to promote your business and reach a larger audience. Additionally, consider offering a special incentive or discount for those who book a party in June.

2. What are some tips for finding new customers and booking parties for June?

One great tip for finding new customers and bookings for June is to attend local events or fairs where you can set up a Pampered Chef booth. This will give you the opportunity to showcase your products and interact with potential customers. You can also ask for referrals from your current customers and offer them a discount for each successful referral. Lastly, reach out to local businesses and offer to host a lunchtime cooking demonstration for their employees.

3. How can I make my June parties more successful and increase my sales?

To make your June parties more successful and increase your sales, make sure to have a clear and organized presentation. This will help your guests understand the products and how they can benefit from them. You can also offer special discounts or promotions for those who make a purchase during the party. Additionally, be sure to follow up with guests after the party to thank them for attending and offer any additional support or information they may need.

4. What should I include in my June party invitations to attract more guests?

To attract more guests to your June parties, be sure to include enticing information in your invitations. This can include details about any special promotions or discounts, as well as the date, time, and location of the party. You can also include a brief overview of the products or a sneak peek at what will be demonstrated during the party. Lastly, be sure to personalize each invitation and make it clear why the guest should attend.

5. How can I use social media to promote my Pampered Chef business and book parties for June?

Social media can be a powerful tool for promoting your Pampered Chef business and booking parties for June. Consider creating a Facebook page or group specifically for your business and invite friends and family to join. You can also utilize Instagram and Twitter to showcase your products and interact with potential customers. Be sure to post regularly and engage with your followers to build a strong online presence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heather223
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • sklay723