• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Consultant News: Updates on June Specials & Booking Information

In summary, Beth has been trying to see if the April Consultant news has been released, but so far has not had any luck. They usually release the information in June, but due to the recent postal service cutbacks, they have been posting it later and later.
heather223
Gold Member
Has anyone been able to get/ see the April Consultant news? I am trying to see if they announce the June specials. I would like to start booking June since I am making May a catalog show only month due to the expected birth of my son. TIA! :chef:

i've been trying the "back door" way to no avail. i think they're on to us....

Nothing yet for me.

The sneaky way hasn't seemed to work since they started posting them on the 1st for everybody. And since then, they've been later and later and later in the mail!

I seem to recall that they took a while to release the June info because it has SAT info. My guess is they want us working April and May hard and not push things off till June. But, I could be way off. :D

Maybe I will just try to call and book shows without knowing the specials... Anyone have any good words to use?

I never book to the specials. I book to the best date for the host and for me. The monthly special is a bonus. Our regular host benefits are awesome on their own.

BethCooks4U said:
I never book to the specials. I book to the best date for the host and for me. The monthly special is a bonus. Our regular host benefits are awesome on their own.

Beth you are right-I usually don't either. Letting those thoughts in my head get the best of me. I need to book now so I know I have income while I am on maternity leave!

Do they even send these in the mail anymore? I never got March's.

leftymac said:
Do they even send these in the mail anymore? I never got March's.

Good question. It's usually hit or miss. I got my March one, but I never got one for December or January. (Feb's came in c/o kit). I know a lot of people haven't gotten them or get them in the last week of the month!

I've gotten one for every month so far - Oct, Dec, Jan, Feb & March. :)

cookingwithdot said:
I've gotten one for every month so far - Oct, Dec, Jan, Feb & March. :)

Way to rub it in! ;)

I just got March's yesterday. so maybe yours is still on the way. I think it is funny that it says clearly on the magazine "Please deliver by March 7th" way to be 20 days late.

Help us newbies out. What is SAT info that posts in June?

Sell-A-Thon...It is how you earn the new Fall/Winter products! :)

SueAdx said:
Help us newbies out. What is SAT info that posts in June?

In June, they usually have a great Host Special because they want us booking the month like crazy. We are given the opportunity to earn all the new products for free based on how good we do. They break the new products down into levels. So if you hold and submit 2 shows, then you get some products. If you then sell $1500, you get even more. Then it's $3000 and $6000. Then there's usually a recruiting incentive, and you get a new product as a reward for that. It's all revealed at some point. What the level breakdown's are and what the incentives are. Hope that helps! :)

Perfect Thanks! I started in NOV so it is the same thing as that month. All the acronyms here still trip me up. :)

I did kick it in Nov and WOW the spring product was awesome that I earned. LEarned quickly to NOT let that ever go by with out winning it!!

Maragib said:
I just got March's yesterday. so maybe yours is still on the way. I think it is funny that it says clearly on the magazine "Please deliver by March 7th" way to be 20 days late.

Gotta love the postal service!

Hey
I thought it was nasty that I got my March News on the 27th. I plan to complain every month until I start getting it again by the 10th.

by the time I get it in the mail... it is LONG past when it is up online. I don't even notice if and when I get it anymore.

I am back again for a Consultant News update.
Has anyone received April's yet? I sure haven't(as of 4/16/10) and have contacted Home Office again this month. I was told the Postal Service is making cutbacks - ok.........I am still getting my regular mail! AT this point I would gladly have a few $$$ deducted from my commission to receive CN in a timely manner. I am now paying someone to make a color copy of the inserts for my June Hosts as well as my show binder.:mad:

I got mine in the mail yesterday - I'm in So CA

I got mine two days ago.

I got mine a few days ago. It's already filed away. I'd offer to mail it to you - but, I want the June flyer that's in it, too!

I got mine earlier this week too. About a week sooner than usual! I was pleasantly surprised.

I received mine earlier in the week also.

otisbg said:
I am back again for a Consultant News update.
Has anyone received April's yet? I sure haven't(as of 4/16/10) and have contacted Home Office again this month. I was told the Postal Service is making cutbacks - ok.........I am still getting my regular mail! AT this point I would gladly have a few $$$ deducted from my commission to receive CN in a timely manner. I am now paying someone to make a color copy of the inserts for my June Hosts as well as my show binder.:mad:

I'll say it again, this has nothing to do with the Postal Service and EVERYTHING to do with the parameters imposed by Pampered Chef. If HO would stand up for us and say "get these in the mail so they arrive within the first 3 days of the month, or we'll take our business away" we'd get our information in a timely manner. Bulk mail or not, the company sending the CN can make appropriate adjustments for when things needed to be sent.

Aren't you glad you have a computer so you can see Consultant News online? What about those consultants who don't have internet access!?

Yes, you've found where my goat is tied! :grumpy:

I am right there with you Jeanine. I feel that a CN dated for April should be received at the start of April. At a recent Director Express, I was able to interact with a group of Menonite consultants. They submit their shows via postal mail and depend on Consultant News for their motivation. Yes they have a cluster and Hospitality, but they also have famaily & church duties. I rest my case.:chef:

nene960 said:
Gotta love the postal service!

Hey now!!!! :).....it's not always our fault!!!!!

chefjeanine said:
i'll say it again, this has nothing to do with the postal service and everything to do with the parameters imposed by pampered chef. If ho would stand up for us and say "get these in the mail so they arrive within the first 3 days of the month, or we'll take our business away" we'd get our information in a timely manner. bulk mail or not, the company sending the cn can make appropriate adjustments for when things needed to be sent.

aren't you glad you have a computer so you can see consultant news online? What about those consultants who don't have internet access!?

Yes, you've found where my goat is tied! :grumpy:

exactly! :(

PamperedSD said:
I got mine in the mail yesterday - I'm in So CA

Ditto on both counts.

I'm in GA and just got mine today! march anf April are the first months I haven't gotten them within the first week of the month.

I became a consultant in February and have yet to receive a newsletter. Does it take some time for it to start being mailed to you?

reneenshelcook4u said:
I became a consultant in February and have yet to receive a newsletter. Does it take some time for it to start being mailed to you?
As long as you are active, you are supposed to get them each month. There wasn't a delay when I first started...you should have had at least MARCH by now. I'd give it another week- if you don't have April by early next week, maybe call HO?

I'm technically "inactive" and yet I still got mine. It was after the 15th when I did, though.

Mine arrived Tuesday.

I got mine yesterday = April 21 - and this was the one sent by Home Office after I called last week and complained. It came in a nice envelope too! I am sure I will get the regular one before the end of the month. Only to have to wait again in June!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

My recruiter is on maternity leave and only has dial-up at home. Submitting shows from there is a major challenge and she had P3 installed on her parents' computer for a while. I'm always telling her the things I find out on here and on consultant's corner.

1. What is included in the April Consultant News?

The April Consultant News typically includes updates on new products, promotions, incentives, and important announcements for Pampered Chef consultants.

2. When will the June specials be announced?

The June specials are usually announced in the April Consultant News, which is typically released towards the end of March. Keep an eye out for the latest newsletter to find out about the June specials!

3. How can I access the April Consultant News?

The April Consultant News can be accessed through the consultant's back office on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your account and click on the "News" tab to view the latest updates and announcements.

4. Can I start booking for June now?

Yes, you can start booking for June as soon as the specials are announced in the April Consultant News. It's always a good idea to plan ahead and secure bookings in advance to ensure a successful month.

5. Why is May a catalog show only month for some consultants?

Some consultants may choose to make May a catalog show only month due to personal reasons, such as expected births or other commitments. This allows them to continue their business and serve their customers while taking some time off for personal matters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • otisbg